Seattle - 8/30 - El Corazon

thebrowncoat

Hopefully someone posts about it soon... if not here maybe in the livejournal community thingy?

I can't wait to hear the good news about them going back to the original setlist. and hayley feeling all better... :) no actually that would be great news.

I would honestly be surprised if they go back to the setlist they were playing at the start of the tour...I'm just speculating, but if Hallelujah and Brighter were the hardest songs to sing and maybe the cause of her blister, I'm thinking they might leave them out...I guess we'll see though.

I would honestly be surprised if they go back to the setlist they were playing at the start of the tour...I'm just speculating, but if Hallelujah and Brighter were the hardest songs to sing and maybe the cause of her blister, I'm thinking they might leave them out...I guess we'll see though.

Yea... its a possibility. But im trying to remain optimistic about it. :)

hey guys,

I was looking for any reviews of the show too...because I am going to the Portland show tomorrow (the 31st)

I have to leave for home (just west of Seattle) right after the show so I wont be able to fill you guys in, but I will on Monday unless its been thoroughly covered already!

hey i went to the show. im pretty sure this was the set list, if im wrong, anyone correct me.

emergency

here we go again

conspiracy

pressure

all we know

let this go

franklin

whoa

my heart

i got to the venue at like 1030am. i heard they were getting starbucks and then after ten minutes, saw josh, hayley, and then hunter later. then maybe twenty minutes afterwards, hayley and jeremy and i think zac went to get subway. when hayley got back, i got to talk to her for a little bit-shes amazing. she said she thought she swore she saw me from somewhere, and i said the only thing close to her knowing me was that i gave hunter that birthday greeting which i told hunter to tell hayley that we both have sweet gaps between in our teeth. so then we posed in our pictures with our beautiful teeth showing. and also throughout the day, im a loser, but i got to: 1. wave at hayley 2. smile at hayley and 3. high five hayley----made my day. then zac came by and i was like, i play the drums dude, and he was like thats cool so that was pretty sweet. then uhhh... hunter comes by and he is pretty awesome too very nice. and then they all come out to unload everything [the buses were in front of the venue, so everyone got to see everything happen pretty much]. so like five of us in line got to take candid pictures of them bringing in their stuff. then afterwards i got to take a picture with josh, gangsta style of course. uhhhh then shaant came by, got his picture. got pictures with this providence and hit the lights. shaant had the sweetest green jacket on that everyone pretty much liked. oh yeah before hayley and them went to subway, i got to talk to their bus driver who was very cool. i even got a picture with him, which made him feel special. i had a feeling that they would have flown in, and he told me they did-with the exception of jeremy. uhhh im not sure but, to me, it seemed like no one was at the meet and greet lol barely any people but maybe im mistaken. then finally i get to go in, first in line, and eventually got dead front center. as far as the three opening acts, the drummer for cute was sick, so the drummer for i think hit the lights filled in for some songs and then cute sang the rest acoustic. then paramore came in-amazing yea yea! i got to sing in her microphone during here we go again. she was literally above me, along with the other performers. i took a video of the intro piano and some of emergency. it was weird cuz the lights made her red the whole entire time, unless you took a picture of her [and the other members] with flash. but it was okay nonetheless. the ending of my heart was really emotional too, you could just easily feel it. i unfortunately didnt stay afterwards because i figured i already got to meet and talk to them during the day, so perhaps ill get to see them next time. uhhh ill try to get my pictures in as soon as possible. hope that all helped---paramores amazing

• Like 1

:) Awesome review. Sounds like you had an amazing time.

Now that I think about it, I'm actually kinda glad that they've stayed with the shortened set list, because Hayley's health is more important than anything. I just feel bad for the band not being able to play the show as they intended it to be. Its still a phenomenal show either way.

:) Awesome review. Sounds like you had an amazing time.

Now that I think about it, I'm actually kinda glad that they've stayed with the shortened set list, because Hayley's health is more important than anything. I just feel bad for the band not being able to play the show as they intended it to be. Its still a phenomenal show either way.

Yeah, I agree...if playing a shorter set list keeps Hayley healthy, that's the only way to go. They've got a month and a half of shows to do on this headlining tour and the health of everyone in the band is the most important thing...

And yeah, it is definitely a phenomenal show even without Brighter and Hallelujah...for anyone who's going to future shows, you will NOT leave disappointed...they've put together an amazing set.

Yeah, I agree...if playing a shorter set list keeps Hayley healthy, that's the only way to go. They've got a month and a half of shows to do on this headlining tour and the health of everyone in the band is the most important thing...

And yeah, it is definitely a phenomenal show even without Brighter and Hallelujah...for anyone who's going to future shows, you will NOT leave disappointed...they've put together an amazing set.

Indeed.

Sure, it would be great if they played those songs again, but it's not at all worth the risk. Especially when the show is perfectly good without them.

hey guys,

I was looking for any reviews of the show too...because I am going to the Portland show tomorrow (the 31st)

I have to leave for home (just west of Seattle) right after the show so I wont be able to fill you guys in, but I will on Monday unless its been thoroughly covered already!

I'm going to the Portland show too

heres the video i did of the intro piano and emergency but i didnt go through all of emergency. and theres a huge audio delay. can anyone help me fix that?

Nice video that intro is bad a$$!!!

Was it sold out? the crowd sounds so loud for El Corazon (Graceland) that place is tiny....

Actually the place they are playing tonight in Portland is smaller but still the crowd sounded great...except for the talking during the piano intro...shut up crowd....you can sing but dont talk when they are playing something haha