Seattle - 8/30 - El Corazon

thebrowncoat

im not sure if it was sold out, but there were tons of people. there was crowd surfing a lot throughout hit the lights, cute, and paramore. and i forgot to mention that hayley told me shes feeling "a lot better" so im sure thats what you all want to hear 8-) oh and im also going to try and get in all my pictures by today. another EDIT: the show was sold out

i hope jeremy doesnt smoke, that would just ruin my respect for him... i hate people who smoke, but jeremy doesnt seem like the type to smoke, i do hope its a lollipop as well

That's kind of harsh to say that you hate people who smoke. Like half of our population smokes. Its not a nice habit but its a hard one to get rid of, and not everyone is at their pinnacle of intelligence when they start.

That's kind of harsh to say that you hate people who smoke. Like half of our population smokes. Its not a nice habit but its a hard one to get rid of, and not everyone is at their pinnacle of intelligence when they start.

Yeah, I agree...I'm really not a fan of smoking - my mom smoked the entire time I was growing up and the house just reeked of it - but I don't hate people who smoke. I don't find it to be an attractive habit, but hey - it's a personal choice and as long as you're not bothering me with it (smoking inside, etc.), it's up to you whether you choose to do it or not.