Where can i buy Kerrang?

Lilbit

I have two small question for anyone who can answer it...Where can i buy Kerrang Magazine? I Really want to buy the one with Hayley,Wil, and Sonny on it before it leaves stores...can you but it in the U.S.? I also want to buy the A.P magazine with Paramore in it...is that one still out?:confused:

Suprisingly enough theres a Massive HMV in downtown vancouver. They are quite punctual about it and it goes for about 8 bucks.

last issue i got was the one with the CD in it. White cover and all. I cnat wait for the next one especially if its about Paramore's equipment. Kinda strange though they dont do much on that.

Ren

Do you mean the one with Hayley,Sonny & Wil on the cover?That's only got a tiny interview with them with an atricle on the warped tour.That was issue 1119 and in the UK we're on issue 1123.There was another one recently with paramore in though.There was one with a two page thing with them which had Alex Varkatzas,M shadows & Cristina Scabbia on the front.That was number 1121.You can get it from http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displayitem.asp?sid=93&id=11464&custid=05@09@200679211@58303339&setext=magazinebut they want you to subscribe to it.Maybe there's a number or something on there where you can get back issues though.Otherwise the only place I've been told that sells it over there is tower records.I hope you get it =]