SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

last night at 11:45pm there was a FIRE at my school that burned down a portable classroom (my best friends social studies class) and the 2 classes next to it was burnt too but not as bad.

it was pretty bad because those classes are literally in the middle of our school campus so the fire fighters had a rough time getting the fire out. so today we were all watching the fire fighters cleaning up the class rooms. thank goodness no one got hurt though.

i'll probably post the video i took of it on the 'let's be random with videos' thread later.

We went to Spring Conference today.

It's a competition for FBLA. (for those of you who don't know, that stands for Future Business Leaders of America)

My event was called "Manuscripts." A few weeks ago, I had to type three reports, and send them off for the state to grade, then today I went and took a test on how reports should be formatted. I got second in that event.

I got first last year, but last year my event was easier than the one I did this year, so I guess that's okay. hahaha.

I just took a midterm. I saw someone cheating but seldom are those things caught in a class of 700 people. I shouldn't detract the meaning of getting a degree because there are plenty of people who graduate with integrity but I've seen so much cheating in the past three years so far that it doesn't always mean so much to me when so many will get the same recognition without deserving it. I always wonder though if I am somehow responsible for not doing something about it when I see it, especially when it ends up being the person next to me staring at my paper. Oh well.

The lacrosse coach from one of the local boys' schools died last week [RIP], and his funeral was at the huge church you've prolly heard of next to my school. All of the girls at my high school had to park in the relatively small parking lot beside my school. Traffic is already heavy around my school, and this just made it worse. 1200 people were estimated to go tot he funeral, which ended around the same time school was let out. GEEsus, it was nasty. My mom, my friends, and I sat in the line out of the parking lot for like twenty minutes. Maybe that should have gone in the rant thread, but it happened at school, so yeah. :\

i'm at college, but i had a few alcoholic drinks at lunchtime so i'm a little bit "drunk". apart from drinking when i shouldn't be, i've done a little bit of work, but i've spent most of the day on here as usual and talking to my friend adele on msn messenger.