SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

^ me too! 21 days left baby!!! yeshh!! hahaha.

i took a picture of my english teacher's redish-pink carnations

because they immediately reminded me of paramore and the pfboards

so when i was supposed to be doing my essay i took 3 pics of the carnations... and my essay's due tomorrow and i still didn't finish it.

ohh well. boo me. at least i have cool pics of carnations now. haha.

^ ouch. hahaha... did u know her?

on monday me and my friend shontell made our friend cry because we just said that she likes this guy and he doesn't like her and he was standing right there... so she got embarrassed and started crying... she didnt talk to us since. lol. people need to suck it up and forget about it these days... lol.

Today im tired, excited and scared!

im sat in health & social :crybad:

my birthday is in 8 days so im excited and scared because i got a dance exam on the 21st and my dance teacher is no help!

argh

i got dance lesson 3 and then i can go home! yay

xx

I did my Shakespeare SAT on richard the third, the question was like OMGG cause we had only practiced that type of question once cause we was assured it wouldn't come up :( It was a hard essay, but for 18 marks.. out of whatever else all the english SAT's add up to its nothing when i think about it.

ummm... i quoted andy milonakis more times than needed & yesterday i took an apple, made a face on it with eyeliner & put lip gloss on it. then put cover up on it cuz i told everyone that she was stressed & was having a break out & then i took a fruit role up & used it as hair, then ate & said 'apple hair is good' & then i ate some of the apple & screamed 'OMG! i'm a cannibal & threw it across the room. i love my randomness <3