SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

We had Almåsskolans dag, with different (somewhat) athletic competitions, and a singing competition. Andreas is the shit. He's one of the best singers I've ever heard, and he's like 12 or something. And Christian, his brother, sang too. He was awesome. I think I'm gonna be their groupie or something, haha. And I saw a couple of 10-11 year olds preform All the small things. They were adorable! My friend thought the singer was hot, haha. She's such a pedophile.

looked at pics from last night during molecular biology cos we had a sub who was talking about muslims or something.

then talked about good live bands in english even though we were supposed to be talking about catcher in the rye...&& paramore was brought up! =] that made me happy. then we talked about them && how asm they are.

ohh goshh... i skipped school today...

cuz i was sick and was ordered to stay home

and under house arrest. blahh. hahaha.

BUT i should of went to school today because my

best friend kacie said it was the most exciting day

everzzz!!! goshh... we're filming a "jackass type" movie

and she forgot to film 3 awesome stunts! wtf! so now,

im gonna make jimmy, ron and trent do the stunts

all over so I can get it on film... ok im done. hahaha

Since I don't go to school...

At work... I saw this lady go crazy on her own mom who was visiting, and 10 minutes later she was just fine when she was cooking with me in the kitchen. Oh, the life of working in a psychiatric group home and with schizophrenic people!

Guest JadeIsRad

My friend scratched DS (Danny Stevens) into my arm with her pencil...and it's still there like 3 hours later 0_o i hope it doesn't scar haha