SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

omg i hate maths too as well, it totally sucks its so complicated and theres so many things and werid annoying stuff! haha thanks for agreeing with me! :D

Yeah exactly! Like I'm so bad at remembering rules and formulas etc for maths because it has no relevance to me so I can't remember what to do.

Plus the maths we learn in school is not really going to help me when I grow up. Like yeah basic maths is important but who seriously needs to know trigonometry when they're older

I played with poison in Bio today! ahah.

Eng. teacher is sick, so she's out the whole week.

History is funny cuz my teacher acts like a teen. Still young he's 34.

Algebra is boring, you sit there and work.

Spanish was actually boring sit there and the teacher talks you dont have no idea what she's saying whatsoever. lol. That's my day.

so i was supposed to have this meeting with the college councelor today but she wasnt in, shes sick. i hope shes there tomorrow so i can have that meeting or reschedule it asap. i need help with all this college stuff im so clueless. but i deff think i wanna go away. im scared hah. but im thinking upstate if i go anywhere. my friend showed me 1 school in MA but idk, it is only like 4 hours away so its not too bad.

^^ haha sounds fun!

we had brownies and cupcakes and cookies in AP Chem today, that two people brought in because it was our teacher's birthday! haha it was so funny. he was joking around because we were doing an experiment with HCl, and it's not very good to eat that :(... but i cna't explain what he said. you had to have been there.

and now, i'm supposed to be studying for my APUSH unit 1 test tomorrow but i'm too tired.