SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

haha i know how you feel, the photographers generally do talk to you like you are about 8 years old. On our school database there is just a default image for me because of my lack of enthusiasm for photos i think it looks stunning haha

wow school today. first off i had to run the mile and i realized, once again, how out of shape i am. its bad. i felt like i was gunna pass out afterwards. my friend got switched into photo, so thats cool. and this kid nick, he goes and buys lunch everyday and he always gets a double lunch and hes so tiny haha hes cute. but yeah he always makes it look so good to me and my friend bc were always starvingg by then bc we have lunch the period after. and yeah, i never get hot lunch bc it kinda grosses me out besides mozzarella sticks lol. but it looked so good and i was so hungry and everyone loves it. so im like ugh whatever im gunna get it. so in lunch we were waiting for my friend so we can get on line and then i saw my brother with it so i made him let me taste it! lmao. and yeah so idk that was kinda random haha. oh and on line we were behind a group of guys.. idk how to explain it. but anyways, this 1 kid who i know from being my older brothers friend, was being so retarted i was trying so hard not to laugh. and me and my friends were talking about the food and were like "omg it looks so good" and he turns around and hes like "i know i do" HAHA. i was like yeaaah. haha. and then he gets off line and comes back and hes like hey little [my last name] and like slaps my hand. haha so random. and my friend thinks hes the hottest kid ever and after he said hi to me and said hey little [my last name]'s friend and slaps her hand and totally ignored my friend who thinks hes hott. so then he turns around and was like "and the other one" to her. HAHA. i thought that was funny too. and then i stayed after and im having so much trouble writing my freaking essay and i cant do it in class and i wont do it at home so i stayed after. and you get +5 points added to your grade if you stay so instead of my 91 im at a 96 =] how good. haha.

I'm burning up, it's hot outside

So i walk to school for one lesson, i get there and apparently our teacher wasn't there so we have to pick up some homework sheet or something, which i couldn't find so i gave up. Meaning i will have to get it another day.

Then i walk back home again.

Bearing in mind it takes 20 minutes to walk from my house to school, i just walked for 40 minutes for nothing.