SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

i got to school, and i always go to the band room to talk to my friends before the bell rings. this morning, i get to the door, and this emo kid is leaning against it, just standing there. it was pretty random. he finally got off, i go in, and a friend of mine walks up to me and was like "was that emo kid still there?" and i'm like, "yes". and she's like

he told me i couldn't come in".

it was pretty random. they aren't even in band

^hmm thats weird =/

so last night i wrote 'paramore' on my nails and everyone today kept asking what I wrote on my nails lol. and there was this fight at lunch for a pretty stupid reason =P. so this one girl(girl #1) goes up to this other girl(girl #2) and tells her that no ones likes her. so girl #2 goes "I dont care" and goes back talking to her friends. she didn't even say it in a rude way. so girl #1 started pushing her and girl #2 told her to back off. it was so stupid. girl #1 just started punching her and broke girl #2's glasses. i guess girl #1 wanted to make a scene to prove everyone she was gangster pshh lol. i dont know..but there's a lot of fights in my grade now for stupid reasons =P

i took 2 midterms today. i hate midterms week. i took another one yesterday, and one one on monday too. and i turned in 2 big projects.

and, oh yeah, its homecoming, and since I am an RA (resident assisstant- person in charge of my floor in the residence hall) I have to make an appearance at every event- and im sick now. its almost over. i just have the parade and homecoming game- hopefully its not 30 degrees outside on saturday like its been, i will get pneumonia.

How did everyone handle Friday 13th at school ? Anyone superstitious around here ?

I personally didn't even register it was friday 13th until the last bell when someon shouted out "YES I'VE SURVIVED A SCHOOL DAY ON FRIDAY 13TH WITHOUT ANYTHING HAPPENING !" que her dropping pencil case and everything goes on the floor.

Gutted. :D

Yeah, I am selling candy for our class because we need money for prom and the senior trip and well, theres some candy in the case called 'toucan toes'. just the name alone makes you want to barf. But some kid in my current issues in science class bought them and he thought there were good and all his friends thought there were gross. Then they were throwing them around like immature idiots like they are.

Next week is spirt week. Expect to hear a lot of funny shit about that. and pictures. lol

today was jeans for genes day. it was pretty cool. no uniform :D but u have to pay a pound! and 2 DAYS TILL PARAMORE OMG WOOT!

I wear uniforms too, they include a yellow polo and khaki pants:|

I had an exam today, some kid hosted awards for like random things

EX)

Drama Queen

Person with a huge a attitude

and many more.. He calls them the Jose awards:roll:

yea so that's what happened today @ school.

today was my first day back in a week and 2 of my teachers made me take tests. i did good on the sign language one but not math. i just suck at math. and my teachers an asshole, sorry, but he is. he called some kid and idiot today [after he walked out of the class room after the bell] and its like he tried to say it under his breath but i heard him. hah i really dont like him. and we took the senior picture, i hope it came out okay.