SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

^ yeah...thanks. its so sad.. i mean it would be different if it was just a few kids (id rather there be none) but 33!!?? thats insane and ridiculous idc what was wrong with him or who you are you dont just go and shoot out a campus. (i still havent heard why he did it)

Tch, who knows why the guy did it. It wasn't right though. He doesn't deserve forgiveness. You don't just go around and take other people's lives into your hands. I wonder what made him think he could play God.

I almost fell asleep on a bench during lunch.. We had like a two hour lunch, and nothing to do, and I was up yesterday watching Jackass when I should've been sleeping (Sos has really bad influence on me!! I blame her!) so I was kinda tired... But it was a bad idea, I was still very tired from almost sleeping when we had english, and we were supposed to do an oral presentation... Yup, I screwed it up a little xD

Umm i had a double maths this mornning and i had to hand in my assignment.. the i had a parade and i got detention for skipping sport last week..Then i had english twas quite funny we had a substitute teacher.. Then i had lunch were i saw my best friend she just got back from holidays =] .. Then i had economics i got a C+ and a B which is pretty crap...And now i am in Ancient History and i have another substitute so we aren't doing anything.. Lol yeah thats what i done so far todayy.

haha today was fun....

we had freshmen orientation for the new kids coming next yr so my Jazz Band plays while the parents came in for the assembly

you'll prolly only get this part if you read music hahaha...

in one song, we were only playing from measuer 60 to the end, and my favorite part is the pick-up to that measure 60.

so my band conductor counts us off and when he goes "one, two, three...." i play the pick-up all by myself and everyone else comes in at the down-beat.

haha i loved it.

im not sure if i explained it well, but it was my best jazz band experience ever.

Took two tests, probably somehow pulled a B out of my ass on my AP Psych test, and a C if I'm lucky on my math test.

Stupid effing algebraII anyway... Why the hell do I need to know how to graph an effing logarithmic function???.... Or how to graph a natural log (ln) problem... Seriously...

I was so flustered at this that in the answer blanks on the side of the page I wrote "I... Detest... Graphs..." Each word in it's own line...

And I KNOW my graphs were all wrong. Damnit.

But yeah, that's what I did.