SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

Oh i remember a story about Chavs now haha, they are pathetic on thier own.

Well we had ICT in GCSE, and there was this one what you would call a proper hard nut chav, and every lesson our teacher would just to joke around with him when he didn't do things haha it was great. Stuff like 'So your not going to do your work, is that cos' you are well hard.', 'Did your mother buy your clothes' and 'Why do you wear rings, thats not very hard is it.'

He didn't last long, and our teacher lived next door to this chav which made it even better i'm suprised he didn't get his car stolen.

idk if people have staring problems or if im just paranoid haha. i seriously always feel like people are looking at me, its weird. anyways.. so i found out today that our '07 senior class picture WONT be in the yearbook bc some dumbass girl decided to FLASH the camera. what a dumbass! im so pissed! so the teacher who runs the yearbook said shed try to do something to the picture to see if she can get rid of that but there were other problems like people giving the finger and stuff. HOW RETARTED. they had to ruin in for the entire class! and idk if we are still getting the normal senior shirts, if we do it wont be for a while bc now we are getting these jerseys made up for seniors. idk.

^omg

that's so stupid...one girl,ruins it for everyone...

on the topic of year book,my friend, her brother is a senior and him and his friends spent 30$ on temp tattoos and hair dye...and for picture day they put the tats on their necks and dyed their hair random colours.It was hilarious

someone in my vocal class also blacked out her tooth

^ LMFAO.

i have to hand in my baby pic on monday. and i have to take a picture with my little brother for yearbook [sibling picture haha] and i wanna do the thing where you find an old picture of you and a friend or group of friends from when you were little and redo it. aw i wanna do that too lol.

that would be so awsomeee

yesterday,kinda off topic,but we filled out these sheets asking random questions,like what did you do today at lunch?,When was the last time you cried?,What are you wearing today? ect. and student services is keeping the sheets and we're going to get them back on our grad trip in 3 years.haha i unno i thought it was kinda cool...

^ LMFAO.

i have to hand in my baby pic on monday. and i have to take a picture with my little brother for yearbook [sibling picture haha] and i wanna do the thing where you find an old picture of you and a friend or group of friends from when you were little and redo it. aw i wanna do that too lol.

Yeah i have to do something like that,,, give in some picture of myself so my tutot can stick it on the board. I really dont want to bring in anything hehe

Haha I'm skipping school Tuesday to go see Paramore in Atlanta, GA.

5 hour drive yaaaay.

My friend who I met at a concert in Feb is picking me up and taking me there, watching the show with me, and bringing me back home haha. She lives in Jackson, TN.. 2 hours away from here. I haven't seen her SINCE the concert in Feb LOL. But, shes gonna be here around 4-5 am.. so we're gonna be in Atlanta earlyyy thankfully. =]