SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

Today was SERIOUSLY boring - like nothing happened

Apart from this little girl fell of her scooter and me and my mate helped her up and she walked with us back to her school =]

I feel i did sumthing charitable today =]

aww thats sweet, give yourself a pat on the back haha

I have horrible eating habbits. I won't eat breakfast, and If I do it's not much, I'll have a mid morning snack, not eat lunch, and then have a whole meal of random stuff when I get home. And then I dinner that's way too late usually around 9 or 10.

im similar. i dont eat breakfast and if i do have time ill eat like a banana or something lol. and then im starving by 3rd period. i might eat something during 4th like a snack. hah. and then i have lunch 6th and ill eat. and then ill come home after school and eat something little. then i dont eat dinner til wayy too late.

took the 07 picture. i hope it came out good it looked kinda messed up but idk. and i was dying in lunch it was the funniest thing. and OMG i know .. today in math we were in the computer lab and some kid said something to another kid and it sounded like "eff you" but the actual word. and my teacher was like "ray did you just say eff you to me?" and hes like "whaat?" and hes like "did you just say f you to me?" and hes like no i said [idk the word he said but it did sound like it! but it wasnt] and then my teacher said "ohh sorry it sounded just like it im sorry" and got embarassed. what an idiot.

i forgot what the prefix "meta-" meant when i was taking my Anatomy quiz today.

aaaand i got shot down by a teacher saying i couldn't switch to her class. okay i understand your class is overfilled, but it's by ONE PERSON. so either i put up with a slow, ridiculously boring and in no way challenging class, or i switch it to an elective, i suppose, and take AP american civics and government next year. grrrrr.

FRUSTRATION.

what else...Paramore =)

his homeroom is beside mine,and I wore one of my Paramore shirt today and I made sure I went up early,and he was all "Ah! you like Paramore?" and I was all,"oh yeah =)" and he said "hm cool" and then of course the bell rings...

it wasn't much

butttt he knows Im alive lol

aw alyssa! thas so good. maybe now that he knows you like them and have something in common he will talk to you more. do you have any classes with him?

so we were supposed to run the mile today in gym but it was raining so we didnt. [i have gym every other day] and i brought my clothes on tuesday but i wasnt able to go down to the locker room and put them away. just my pants. and today i just brought a shirt and stuff thinking i already had my pants in there. well i go to the locket room, my partner wasnt here, i couldnt get the locker open, or if i even had the right one and combination. and then i remembered my pants werent in there anyways bc i had to put them in my real locker upstairs since i couldnt get in those on tuesday. ugh. so i told the gym teacher down there and then i told mine and i dont think i got an unprepared. but i dont even know. that would suck, the 1st class to get one ya know. ughh. and then everyone else had to run laps around the gym and hop and skip and sprint and walk and do crunches and i didnt have to :] haha.

^lol thats good u didnt have to run suzie.

im glad i dont have to take gym if i dont want to. they changed it this year tho all the freshman and stuff have to take gym when they come and like throughout the years but we dont bc it wasnt like that before thank god. i hate running and stuff.

lets seeee today my friend mikaela, kristin, and me almost got introuble w/ the french teacher whom is my sisters friends mom lol and She was mad at us bc the Sub in our spanish class let us go to our locker and we werent suppose to go or w.e something gay. she like screamed at us it was funny haha she was like u have been here for 3 years u guys know not to go to ur lockers during a class. your taking advantage of the sub. lmao we were like ok lady.. and we went anyways. i mean shes not our teacher, sucks that i know her tho soo hopefully she doesnt get me in trouble haha