The Academy Is

whatsername104

woot!!! hahhaha

if i meet him ill be like daddyy! hahah i am acturly going with my daddy too hahah.william will be like wtf hahahah and my dad will be like wtf tooo hahah

lolol Courtney

and the boys will be like this

0_________o

Casey: i've been scouting for any stripe hoodie in here and gawd i can't find one

lolol Courtney

and the boys will be like this

0_________o

Casey: i've been scouting for any stripe hoodie in here and gawd i can't find one

bahhahahaha. they will be like um bill a kid? hahah i am like more then half his age lolololol. he would have had to have me at a very young age lololololl hshshh:rotfl:

lmao

and they would be laughing the whole time thinking how come bill has a kid omgz crazy crazy

bahahah i could just see the butcher going CONGRAtS DUDE hahah skisy would be like doing the math in his head bahahahahhaha it would be the best scene ever. except if i met them i would be too nervous to say it hahah

bahahah i could just see the butcher going CONGRAtS DUDE hahah skisy would be like doing the math in his head bahahahahhaha it would be the best scene ever. except if i met them i would be too nervous to say it hahah

sisky would be like wait...how old are you? haha orr OMG SHES LIKE MY NIECE! I LOVE YOU WHATEVER UR NAME IS!