The Academy Is

whatsername104

they should replace 40 steps with ghost and everything we had with memento mori. then it'd be perfect.

I thought they were going to play old old songs. :/

oh and anyone in their fanclub who signed up for the m&g automatically wins. :neutral: it's pretty sweet.

edit: hahah fine idc if they play everything we had. i feel bad that i don't like it that much. D:

I'm in their fan club so I'm really excited to meet them. I just hope the meet and greet isn't very crowded.

Everything We Had isn't one of my favorite songs, but it is amazing live.

it depends on where you live. like if you're going to a california show or chicago, good luck, lol. smaller places probably won't be as bad.

for once I'm glad to live in a boring place.

and 40 steps and almost here were the encore.

it depends on where you live. like if you're going to a california show or chicago, good luck, lol. smaller places probably won't be as bad.

for once I'm glad to live in a boring place.

and 40 steps and almost here were the encore.

Yeah, I live in Pittsburgh which is kind of a big city but it probably won't be that bad. I would hate to be at the Chicago M&G.

I don't really like 40 steps that much, but I would love to hear it live. Almost Here probably sounds amazing live too.