September 2005 AP

whatsername104

No Prior Posts. I checked.

does anyone remember this? it had UO on the cover (yet again :D) and there was a section about Back to Shcool. they interviewed Haley (as well as people from other bands) for a few questions. I'm typing them up because it'll be too hard to scan:

Which School Did You Go To:

Haley: My first year of high school, I went to a private school at my churchm which is where I met Josh and Zac [Farro, guitar and drums, respectively]. Now I'm using a program over the internet so I can do school wherever we are.

If You Had Stayed In School Instead Of Doing The Band Thing, What Would You Be Doing To Earn A Living Today:

Haley: I would still be in high school if it weren't for the band, so I most likely would have a part-time job at someplace where one of my friends works, like COld Stone Creamery or something.

What Clique Best Describes You And Your Friends In High School?

Haley: I don't know - I guess the "not Amish" clique?

Those are the only ones she answered. If I missed a previous post on this, feel free to tell me and delete this one. But I thought the last one as kinda funny, and everyone loves interviews with them, so I posted it.

No Prior Posts. I checked.

does anyone remember this? it had UO on the cover (yet again :D) and there was a section about Back to Shcool. they interviewed Haley (as well as people from other bands) for a few questions. I'm typing them up because it'll be too hard to scan:

Which School Did You Go To:

Haley: My first year of high school, I went to a private school at my churchm which is where I met Josh and Zac [Farro, guitar and drums, respectively]. Now I'm using a program over the internet so I can do school wherever we are.

If You Had Stayed In School Instead Of Doing The Band Thing, What Would You Be Doing To Earn A Living Today:

Haley: I would still be in high school if it weren't for the band, so I most likely would have a part-time job at someplace where one of my friends works, like COld Stone Creamery or something.

What Clique Best Describes You And Your Friends In High School?

Haley: I don't know - I guess the "not Amish" clique?

Those are the only ones she answered. If I missed a previous post on this, feel free to tell me and delete this one. But I thought the last one as kinda funny, and everyone loves interviews with them, so I posted it.

Don't they sing at Coldstone Creamery when you order certain items? Hayley singing in Coldstone...now THAT would be a waste of her amazing talent :)

BRENT: they do sing! haha i never thought of that before. it owuld be cool to hear her singing at coldstone

by the way her names spelled hayley (im not being bitchy or a perfectionist i just thought you should know)

I KNOW!! haha I know it's spelled Hayler, but first: I was typing really fast because I was tired and i didn't want to forget. Second: I mispell is all the time because I don't know anyone who spells it that way, and I forget that she does