Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

Guest JadeIsRad
"Its nine in the afternoon, your eyes are as big as the moon".....thats horrific I'm sorry, not to mention that song sounds like a huge Queen rip off.

'It's nine in the afternoon, your eyes are the size of the moon'

And not to be rude or anything but if you are just going to bash Panic At The Disco then what's the point in posting in this thread.

Well there's a rule that says No Paramore Bashing.

But I can't see no Panic! at the Disco bashing.

We're all allowed to express our opionon, just as long as it doesn't go overboard. :P

i agree with you, but this is a panic thread. and people who post on this thread like this music and dont like when people post rude comments about the band.

i dont like hilary duff, but i dont go posting in her thread that i hate her. its just common sense to me. also it would be like coming on paramorefans.com and saying paramore is shit. its just rude.

PLUS if you dont like them, its simple really, dont listen to them. provoking fans to fight back with you is very unreasonable.

if you dont like them, i really dont care, but dont come on to this thread and bash them. all i can say is rude.

yeh but both as a musician and general music buff I like to try and understand why this is popular and the answer (cause its good) is a terrible answer. Which makes me also wonder why 90% of the fans for this band are under the age of 18. Its just an interesting statistic.

well, can you please ponder that in a different thread. and its popular because people like it, there is no explaination for it.

and your point on 90% of their fans being under 18, if you knew that why would you want to fight with a bunch of "kids" and not have an intellectual conversation with someone your age.

i am just saying.

Guest JadeIsRad

I didn't mean to start any arguements, I was just saying if you don't like them then don't bother posting in the thread. And also the whole '90% of the fans are under 18' thing is a bit rude. How is 'because it's good' a terrible answer? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean that they are complete rubbish. And yes it says 'No Paramore bashing' but that doesn't mean you can bash other bands on here. Even if it doesn't go overboard it's still rude. I just don't understand why you people are posting in here when you don't like them. All you're doing is annoying people who actually like them and that's just plain childish.