Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

Well she's been singing for over 40 years so I'm guessing she knows a bit more about singing than you bb. Haha. But I agree, he has gotten WAY better live, but when they do covers it seems like he's sometimes (not always) trying too hard to match the original perfectly and it screws him up. I think when they do covers they just need to take it and make it their own, honestly they could do some really great stuff that way. But a lot of their show is theatrics and that's their gimmick, it's pretty much why their so huge.

Haha. Yeah no offense. don't mean to start an argument. :] i hate internet hate...haha.

oh yes, i agree she knows A LOT more about singing then me!!! :] I just love panic! too much. xD

But i am glad that when they sing...at least it sounds great. like some bands sound great just on a cd but are terrible live. but panic doesn't need all the voice synthesizing, etc. i think. bden's got a pretty good voice in my opinion. :]

see where i'm getting though? sorry if i offended you. haha.

I love your signature Daytime, it's awesome :]

And, about Brendon's live preformances...From what I've seen [i was only 11 when they first came out so, my parents didn't let me to any shows yet] online, one some songs he's like--the best thing since sliced cheese...Maybe even better then sliced cheese...And then some songs, covers mostly, he seems a little unsure of himself? Like with Killer Queen. I mean, he knows the words and all but...

Haha. Yeah no offense. don't mean to start an argument. :] i hate internet hate...haha.

oh yes, i agree she knows A LOT more about singing then me!!! :] I just love panic! too much. xD

But i am glad that when they sing...at least it sounds great. like some bands sound great just on a cd but are terrible live. but panic doesn't need all the voice synthesizing, etc. i think. bden's got a pretty good voice in my opinion. :]

see where i'm getting though? sorry if i offended you. haha.

Don't worry, you didn't offend me. I understand that a lot of people who don't know a whole lot about singing hear things way differently than I do, and my voice coach hears things differently as well. Trust me last time I saw boys like girls I wished that I didn't sing because I could hear all the flaws in Martin's technique, and I could tell that he doesn't warm up, or at least he doesn't warm up well because the first two songs are always awful.

Also, they should just stay away from doing any Queen songs. IMHO, nobody should do Queen because Freddy Mercury just can't be matched.

i know

KILLER QUEEN is sooo amazing

i remember myself listening to that over and over again

I love Killer Queen. I hate how some people say that Queen would be dissapointed with the cover, in my opinion it's the best...Especially from what I've seen live.

Can't wait until the new album. I keep hearing either March 23rd-25th, can that be confirmed anywhere or is it still up in the air?