How tall is she??

little_caro

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I haven't used a disposible camera before.

56 days... You should try and get a job. That way you don't have to sell your PSP. Unless you don't want it anyway.

I'm only 15. Getting a job is way to difficult. Um, I don't really use my PSP. The last time I used it was before Christmas. lol. There's no need to keep it around unused. But yeah, disposable cameras are bad.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah - apparently she's 5'1" and around 110 pounds.

Good and healthy.

yeah thats why i dont understand why poeple are like "Nicole Richie/the Olsens are like 5ft or like 5'1. let them be 95pounds!331!!11"

its like, um Hayley is 5'1 and weight like 110 pounds, and she doesnt look fat at all. in fact id kill to have her body over Nicole richies or either of the Olsen twins. their bodies are kinda gross, tbh.

/ends rant

yeah thats why i dont understand why poeple are like "Nicole Richie/the Olsens are like 5ft or like 5'1. let them be 95pounds!331!!11"

its like, um Hayley is 5'1 and weight like 110 pounds, and she doesnt look fat at all. in fact id kill to have her body over Nicole richies or either of the Olsen twins. their bodies are kinda gross, tbh.

/ends rant

Yeah, it kind of freaks me out when people who are taller and older than me have the same weight as me....They don't look good at all. But Hayley, on the other hand, has a healthy weight and looks healthy. And it's good because she doesn't look like she's falling apart like the other girls do.

Yeah - apparently she's 5'1" and around 110 pounds.

Good and healthy.

110? Man, I remember when I was that light... Then again, I was in 8th grade and in wrestling, lol...

Not that I'm being one of those annoying girls and complaining about being fat, 'cause I know I'm not, lol.. Healthy :D

But DAMN she's little--doesn't seem like it though...

110? Man, I remember when I was that light... Then again, I was in 8th grade and in wrestling, lol...

Not that I'm being one of those annoying girls and complaining about being fat, 'cause I know I'm not, lol.. Healthy :D

But DAMN she's little--doesn't seem like it though...

Is 110 considered light?

Cause I thought it was light-ish to normal. But I don't do things in pounds.

You're going to have to ask Hayley on that one.

But yeah, I would say it's cause she's small (I don't actually know how small Hilton is). It'd be weird if she thought she physically resembled Hilton, cause I think everyone will agree that Hayley's much prettier.