How tall is she??

little_caro

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'0" or 5'1" I guess. She's not really that tall. And in the one show I got to see them, almost everyone was taller than her. Except the 12-14y/o kiddies. LOL.

Hahaha, those youngins are always so tall! The kids at my summer school, most of them are reaalllllyyyy tall! It is hard to believe that some are my age.

^^Haha. I feel for you. I'm 21y/0, and I stand 5'6 1/2" -- maybe 5'7" on my good days. LOL. And all the kids here in the states are just so friggin' tall.

Hahaha! AHHH, I know what that is like. I am a couple inches under 5 feet and even some younger kids are taller than me. I am not short or anything (i dont consider myself to be, anyway), but jeesh some kids are taaaallll!

Yeah - apparently she's 5'1" and around 110 pounds.

Good and healthy.

Duudddeeee I havn't weighed that since I was in 8th grade... And that's only because I was on the wrestling team, and I coudln't gain weight no matter HOW hard I tried (and I did try once)...

I'm like 5'4ish and around 135... And I'm still skinnier than most poeple I know--I don't really know how it happens, lol.... I think it's the "muscle weighs more" deal... *not trying to sound conceited*

... I'd give anything to lose some of my hippiness though :willy_nilly: lol

But seroiusly, I wish I were teeny again.

xmusicduddettex where you from? Cus bein under 5 feet is short. No offense meant by that, by the way. :D

Hahaha, I am from Marrrsss. Just kidding of course. I only wish I came from Mars. And ahhh, no offense taken. I guess I am just used to be the height I am and do not see it as short, haha.

I found it weird how like the whole band were kinda.. short :/ bless

haha yea.. like i took a pic with josh and im 5'4" and im up to his eyes.. hes like 5'5" 5'6" ish. hayley was bout 4 inches shorter than me... and zachs the tallest i believe/.

but there all pretty short.

wait all muscians seem to b short. lol

I love how she's short, she's the same height as me :]

She looked suuuper tiny on trl lol.

Woah a lot of you are talll! A lot of my friends that are taller than me put there elbow on mu head or shoulder as there arm rest lolol. And I don't think I'm gonna grow anytime soon lol. The beginning of this school year everyone told me I got shorter hah but I love being short [:

Josh, zac, and jeremy were tall compared to me. I had to look up to speak to them lolol.

Wow sorry about ranting like that lol

But yeah I think hayleys height fits perfect on her since she's a tiny person

• 4 weeks later...

Woah a lot of you are talll! A lot of my friends that are taller than me put there elbow on mu head or shoulder as there arm rest lolol.

omg. hahah i do that to my friend all the timee.. my friend is like the exact same hieght as hayley (and wen hayley is on stage i swear they look exactly alike.. anyways) so wen i met hayley i was sooo tempted to do that. ha