Zac's Myspace

lordjedediah

lol well its a long story kind of how i got to know him, and many other guys in bands (example, silverstein,fftl and greeley estates) but ill make it short lol. my friends cousin is marrying sonny, and i talk to her alot, she gave me his msn addy, so i talk to him alot. she also knows all these guys in other bands, through sonny. so he gives me their addys and so on lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A little while ago it popped up on my birthday's list that Zac's was that day. But since it was January I was like 'that's the wrong date...' And when I checked out his page there were like, fifty billion comments from these kids going 'omg! Happy birthday you hottie you! You rock!' and random stuff like that. I left a comment asking him how he was and how I thought it was funny how so many fans of his didnt even know his real birthday

• 4 months later...
A little while ago it popped up on my birthday's list that Zac's was that day. But since it was January I was like 'that's the wrong date...' And when I checked out his page there were like, fifty billion comments from these kids going 'omg! Happy birthday you hottie you! You rock!' and random stuff like that. I left a comment asking him how he was and how I thought it was funny how so many fans of his didnt even know his real birthday
lol knowing someone's birthday has nothing to do with being a fan, douche.

:] is it just me or has zac got even more amazingly good looking :]

were getting married he just doesnt know it yet.

ill let him know at warped.

haha, marrying him. you& me too ;)

anywho, Zac has always been good-looking. I've always been quite attracted to him. haha but I agree. He looks more grown up and I think that's what is making people think he is more attractive:)

Guest JadeIsRad
^ ahh i think that too. he has always been my favorite. he is just wahhhhh..the whole farro familys hit the gene jackpot. haha i had a dream about him last night.. :shifty:

Zac's definately my favourite out of the guys in Paramore ;] yeah the Farro's are so damn cute hehe you had a dream, you say? let's hear itttt =D