hey everyone... i'm a super newbie...

miss_emergency

hello everyone! i'm really new here as you can tell... this is my first thread thingy i guess u call it. yeah. but this website is incredible! i luv it! it's so cool and nice. plus, it's all about paramore so yeah... gotta luv it! from the looks of the posts on this message board you guys all seem so nice and dedicated to paramore. i think i'm really gonna like it here.. well, sorry for not introducing myself... my name is Jana and you can call me Jana or Jae... which ever u prefer. and i do live in Hawaii so sadly i haven't been to a Paramore concert because they haven't come down here yet. i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for it though. ok ttyl you guys and gals!!!

<3'z you all,

Jana

aka

miss_emergency

Hey there! how are you doing Jana, im sam! welcome to the boards! oh wow hawaii lucky to live there :D how is it?

hi ya sam!

hawaii is ok but i wouldn't say lucky because we don't have great concerts here often... like once in a great while. it's sunny and burning hot... and the weather is so weird... hehe but i luv it! okey dokey... c ya on the boards!