Fightstar

starscollide

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Awful manufactured rock band featuring a terrible singer from an old pop band.....yep these guys should be taken seriously :roll:

They hate me and my city 'cause we either boo them or throw shit at them when they come play.

Manufactured? dont make me laugh. what a load of bollocks. Its morons like you who pelted them with bottles at download, and then stopped to start a huge circle pit when they realised fightstar are sick.

Manufactured? dont make me laugh. what a load of bollocks. Its morons like you who pelted them with bottles at download, and then stopped to start a huge circle pit when they realised fightstar are sick.

Of course they were not manufactured :roll:

Nah we stood there and hurled abuse when they tried to get a crowd excited when they were up our end of the country.....he tried to be abusive so he deserved it.

In the end if you enjoy them then that's all that matters mate

Of course they were not manufactured :roll:

Nah we stood there and hurled abuse when they tried to get a crowd excited when they were up our end of the country.....he tried to be abusive so he deserved it.

In the end if you enjoy them then that's all that matters mate

elaborate how they are "manufactured". id like to hear this

Like every band they are manufactured to a degree in order to make them marketable but with Fightstar their whole sound was chosen for them because of it gaining in popularity.

In the end you like them and im sure Kerrang! will tell you when to jump ship to the next band ;-)

Like every band they are manufactured to a degree in order to make them marketable but with Fightstar their whole sound was chosen for them because of it gaining in popularity.

In the end you like them and im sure Kerrang! will tell you when to jump ship to the next band ;-)

you have no idea do you? Fightstar were on a major record deal, but they tried to make them poppier to be more marketable, and their singer, charlie, ripped up the contract. now they are on an indie label in the UK, and trustkill in the US. Fightstar do whatever the hell they want. do you really think charlie would leave busted, to just join another manufactured band that is told everything by a label? He abandoned potential millions of $$$ to play the music he was passionate about, and if you knew ANYTHING about fightstar, you would know that they dont deserve the shit they get.

And also the kerrang comment was uncalled for, the irony is incredible seeing how we are on a fanforum for a band who are constantly in kerrang.

And like Fightstar, Paramore have been manufactured in certain ways.

I know they are on Gut and they are just as bad as the majors in the way they control bands direction and style (just look at the what they tried to do to Sikth and The Wildhearts).

In the end whatever I say you will say otherwise so how about we agree to disagree to stop anymore conflict?

how the fuck are they manafactured?? They left a major label and tbh aren't exactly big. Compared to shit like Elliot Minor I'd say they are extremely respectable. And Charlie is a class singer.

If your gonna base your opinions on how much support Kerrang! give them then that's ridiculous. You're on a Paramore board for christs sake, not many bands have a glossier image than modern day Paramore