Fightstar

starscollide

Well of course they are manafactured to an extent. Every mainstream band is, so it's hardly a decent ground to put them down on...

Charlie ain't the best in the world but that doesn't amke him shit. He's probably alot better than you and all of us on here put together. There's a big difference between being not being the best and being shit.

But bottling bands is pathetic. How would you like it if someone came to your work and bottled you???

Well of course they are manafactured to an extent. Every mainstream band is, so it's hardly a decent ground to put them down on...

Charlie ain't the best in the world but that doesn't amke him shit. He's probably alot better than you and all of us on here put together. There's a big difference between being not being the best and being shit.

But bottling bands is pathetic. How would you like it if someone came to your work and bottled you???

I never threw anything at them just abuse because he deserved it at the time for trying to abuse us.....long story.

I don't want to argue over my hate for the band because i've stated why and I don't want to fall out with you so how about we just leave it now? ;-)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...