London 15th October Vids :P

Kalas

Okay bare in mind i was cramped and there was certainly a lot of movement haha

The videos go out of focus at points, and there may be some blur especially in Emergency because i like fell off the raised area bit if you were there you know what i'm on about

Oh and theres many a hand in the way haha

Apart from that enjoy i uploaded nine so yes have fun

Some are very short though

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.uservids&n=2&friendid=108820049

Oh and you can add me on Myspace while you're at it haha only kidding if you wish you can :P

Ah you may also get motion sickness watching these, my bad

• Like 1

Haha yeah i wish i could have put the proper full quality version on there but the file was toooo big

Especially for My Heart it was like 120 Mb and i cut it down to 20 Mb, which took ages

Well worth it though haha

Oooh and another friend, yays :P

Yeah sure i was going to upload My Heart on Rapidshare whilst i was at school tomorrow, i'm sure i can put the Franklin Intro up as well shouldn't take to long. I will post the links like as soon as possible tomorrow if that is okay with you.

Wait i'm confused now haha, it's been a long day

Yeah i will upload them tomorrow, and post the links when they are done

I dunno if i will do them all because most of them were quite short but i will do My Heart, Franklin Intro and the Emergency Intro for sure.

Okay because a couple of people requested that the vids were uploaded so they could download them i have done so, with My Heart, Franklin Intro, and Emergency Intro, because they were the only ones worth doing really.

I had to do it on Rapidshare though because MegaUpload doesn't like me

I don't know if they still have that stupid 1 hour limit, but i'm sure it won't bother anyone.

Oh and the vids are the same quality as the ones i posted on MySpace so the files wern't toooo big for anyone with slow internet :P

My Heart

Franklin Intro

Emergency Intro

Oh and you are welcome to use them anyway you see fit, just give me a little credit :P