New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Hello

Username: April Black

First name: Karolina

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Google :)I was looking for some informations about Lanie Kealhofer, because I noticed that All We Know Is Falling is dedicated to her.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I bought one of the popular Polish magazines and I saw Paramore’s poster in it. I thought: ‘It would be nice to listen some of their songs, maybe I’ll like it’ and I found Misery Business on youtube. I was totally crazy about this song, so I decided to find more… Now Paramore is my favourite band :)

I’ve been a fan for about 1-2 years.

Favorite Paramore song?

Brighter (I was crying first time I was listening to this song… Beautiful lyrics), Misery Business, Brick By Boring Brick and Whoa.

Favorite lyric?

‘second chances, they don’t ever matter, people never change’

and

‘well, this is not your fault

but if I’m without you then I will fell so small’

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I’ve never seen Paramore live :(((

Interests: music! I love to sing and play guitar.

Other Music: System Of A Down, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Papa Roach

Okay here we go...

Username:Wasdax

First name:Alex

I was on the offical site and someone linked me to a post here, it looked pretty cool so I signed up.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

My brother introduced me about 2 years ago to Riot! and AWKIF and I loved it from the first time I heard it.

Favorite Paramore song?

That's What you get (But Playing God is rivaling it)

Favorite lyric?

"Next time you point a finger i might have to bend it back

And break it, break it off "

Have not been to any yet :(... But am going to Brighton and Wembley this year :D

Interests: Music mainly

Other Music: Something Corporate (adore them) and various others too many to bore you with.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I'm half Norwegian (Bit random)

Hello!

Well, let's do this too.

Username: Reptilaa.

First Name: Gabriel.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?:

Google helped. :lol:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?:

Hmmm, august 08, if I remember, somebody sent me When it rains, I was pretty ¬¬ at first, anyway, after 2 weeks I discovered Miz Biz, I was like ''Whoa, I need more from this band'', and the rest came by itself.

Favourite Paramore song: At the moment Ignorance, and Misguided Ghosts. Overall, probably Decode, or Emergency. Both awesome, in some different ways.

Favourite lyric: Ignorance has brilliant lyrics, also Decode, I mean all their songs have really good lyrics, and it's difficult to choose. Let's see... : ''The truth is hiding in your eyes'' ? Dunno.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Hope I'll edit this someday. ¬¬ No, atm.

Interests: Music. All that matters. Oh, and some TV shows.

Other music: Well, Placebo, M83, IAMX, Muse, Nightwish, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Röyksopp, ATB, Moby, Yann Tiersen, Rammstein, The xx, Damien Rice, Portishead, Lily Allen, Slowdive, My Bloody Valentine, The Postal Service, JJ, The Prodigy, The Radio Dept., Breaking Benjamin, Duffy, Shpongle, Amy Winehouse, The Lonely Island, Anathema, P!nk, Flyleaf, Kill Hannah, Matisyahu, Beyoncé, Björk, The Birthday Massacre, Massive Attack, Lamb, KoRn, Kings of Leon, Alternosfera, Dido and sooo many others.

• 2 weeks later...

Username:Jeff_204

1st Name: Jeffrey

That's good question! I don't even remember but thanks God I found it! hahaha

Favorite Paramore song? well I have a lot: Let this go, That's what you get, Turn it off and BBBB would be the top.

Favorite lyric? this place we live, it is not where we belong.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? well sadly I've never been to a show('cuz I live in Guatemala) but I'm hoping they'll come to Guatemala someday!.

Interests: Music, my head is full of it all the time! oh and learning languages It's my gift!

Other Music: Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Panic! at the disco, Fall Out Boy, Green day, Coldplay.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... mmm well just Follow me on twitter I'm rocknchocolate: http://www.twitter.com/rocknchocolate

i wanted to pass the time :)

Username: paraholic

First Name: Erin.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?:

Google.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?:

Hmm, it's been quite a long time. I can't even remember. I feel like it was just before they were exposed on the radio.

Favourite Paramore song: That's a toughie. I'll just do the current ones; They are Misguided Ghosts, BBBB, Playing God, The Only Exception

Favourite lyric: hm... that's really hard.

there's just something that clicks in my head with "next time you point your finger, i'll point ya to the mirror." I say this to peopel allll the time nowadays.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? (I'll change this one day hopefully.) Nope

Interests: music. singing. sports. life.

Other music: I'll just list a few.

Avenged Sevenfold, Say Anything, Hellogoodbye, Taking Back Sunday, P!nk, Atreyu, Bon Jovi, Boys Like Girls, Jack Johnson, Hit the Lights, Jack's Mannequin, Mayday Parade, The Maine, All Time Low, Hey Monday, Dragonforce, Foo Fighters, Shinedown, Escape the Fate, Sublime, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Envy On The Coast, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Hawthorne Heights, Forever the Sickest Kids&moreeee.

Username: [parawhore.]

First name: Faye

Twitter.

Well, the first time I heard Paramore was when I was 10, or something like that. I didn't really start listening to them until Riot!. I wasn't obsessed until this summer when I was able to relate to the lyrics (long story). It was a bad timming though. Now everyone thinks I'm a fan because of Twilight. -.- I like Twillight, a lot, but it's not how I discovered Paramore.

Favorite Paramore song?

Oh, wow. Hard question. I have to say all of them, including all covers, b-sides, and demos.

Favorite lyric?

Hmm... I love them all so, so much but I have to say the Turn it Off lyrics are my favorite.

The Ulalume Fesitval was f*cking amazing. On TV it sucked, though,

Interests:

Vampires, Zombies, Ghosts, Paramore (!!!), Music, Reading, Writing, Acting, Drawing.

Other Music:

Paramore is defiently number one, but other then that I love:

-Flyleaf

-Evanescence

-Dead By Sunrise

-A Fire Inside (AFI)

-Muse

-Green Day

Music is my life and I love the color black :)

Username:Katie-pa-tatie

First name:Kathryn

A link on paramore.net :D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I came across a song that was a video response on youtube, to conspiracy. I really liked the song, so spent a couple of months looking for AWKIF. In the end I bought it off amazon, in 2005, and I've been a fan ever since!

Favorite Paramore song? Conspiracy, Brighter, All We Know, Let The Flames, Halleluja, Decoy, Careful, BBBB, The Only Exception and Misguided Ghosts :D

Favorite lyric? Please speak softly

For they will hear us

And they'll find out

Why we don't trust them

Speak up dear

'Cause I cannot hear you

I need to know

Why we don't trust them

Explain to me

This conspiracy against me

And tell me how

I've lost my power

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Live in NZ, so never been to one :[

Interests: Dance, Sport....

Other Music: Paramore, The Fray, Jacks Mannequinn, As I Lay Dying, Paper Route, The Swellers, Sunny Day Real Estate, Deftones, Dukes, Asher Book, Taylor York, ZAC FARRO! Demi Lovato, Snow Patrol, Evermore, Matchbox 20, Mute Math, New Found Glory, Dane Rumble, One Republic, One Night Only, Death Cab For Cutie, All American Rejects, Mika, Underoath, I Am Giant, Midnnight Youth, Collective Soul, The Black Ghosts, Hillsong United, Muse, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Jonas Brothers, The Killers.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I'm super stealth.

Username:

JodieJodieJodie

First name:

Jodie

Female

Just came across it on google. :D

Been a fan for a couple of years, one of my friends told me about them.

Favorite Paramore song?

Hallelujah.

Favorite lyric?

ALL OF THEM :)

I've seen Busted, McFly, The Saturdays, Pixie Lott and Mini Viva live. (All English Musicians)

Interests:

Dancing, playing guitar & keyboard, hanging around with friends. I'm in a music group and we've done quite a few concerts. Me and two of my friends have made quite a few music videos to Scotty Vanity's songs.

Other Music:

Alesha Dixon, All Time Low, Blink 182, Bowling For Soup, Busted, Daniel Merriweather, Fall Out Boy, Jason Mraz, JLS, La Roux, Madina Lake, McFly, Metro Station, Pendulum, Pixie Lott, The Saturdays, Scotty Vanity, Simple Plan, Taylor Swift, Vampire Weekend, You Me At Six

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Username:Connor

First name:Connor

Just on google

My dad bought All We Know Is Falling and a year later I finally listened to it and loved it

Favorite Paramore song?

Pressure/Born For This

Interests:Guitar and Drums

Other Music:Jimmy Eat World, Eve 6, The Killers, Foo Fighters, Stroke 9, He Is Legend,

• 2 weeks later...

Username: xafterday

First name: Jean-Danyel

Google:wink:

On Fuled By Ramen website :) I've been a fan since 2007!

Favorite Paramore song?

Ooh.. It depends on how I feel ! I love ALL Paramore songs !

Favorite lyric?

It's so hard to answer...

Paramore !! 17th June 2009 at Centre Bell (Montreal)! I have met Taylor and Hayley!! :hyper:

Interests:

Playing guitar and piano, singing, MUSIC, Paramore, cinema, photography, guitars(Gibson & Fender), and moooore!

Other Music:

Paramore, Dead Poetic, All Time Low, Mariana's Trench, Flyleaf, Evanescence, The Used, Underoath, The Almost, Sum 41, Chiodos, Cauterize, Green Day, Saosin, Three Days Grace[...]

Hmm.. I play guitar! So, I'm studying music at college, yeah :)!

P.S: I'm really sorry for my BAD english! I'm actually learning English.! So... Thanks for your understanding :oops:

• Like 1