New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: Scott!

First name: Scott

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Saw the Misery Business music video on tv. I've been a fan since 08.

Favorite Paramore song?

That's What You Get

Favorite lyric?

I don't know. All of them?

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Not yet. :D

Interests: Music

Other Music: Weezer, Linkin Park, Green Day, Jimmy Eat World. etc...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I play guitar. Haha.

• 4 weeks later...

Username: born for this~

First name: Maria

Well, if you write paramore fan site, you'll see the link!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I found them in 2007 on youtube with Misery Business. I loved the song, so I listened to the other songs and I fell in love!

Favorite Paramore song?

Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

And here we go again

With all the things we said

And not a minute spent

To think that we'd regret

So we just take it back,

These words and hold our breath

Forget the things we swore we meant

Nope...

Interests: Books, films//

Other Music: nope ;D

• 2 weeks later...

my username is brittRIO123

my name is Brittani I'm 15 years old, I am a girl lol I was at school looking up things on paramore and found this site and since it was a paramre site, I figured I would make one! I was watching them perform on something on tv and i fell inlove with them! somewhere around january 2007 i think. I cant really choose just ONE favorite song by them, people ask me what my favorite song is by them all the time..but if I had to choose I think it would be Temporary. My favorite lyric would definatly be.. "If you thought I'd leave then you were wrong cause I wont stop holding on!" I have been to 3 Paramore shows all in Chicago. the best one so far was definatly October 10-2009 at the House of Blues, it was so much fun! the other 2 ive been to was August 12 2009 congress theatre (where the final riot) was filmed.)

and the other one was july 11th 2009. :)

Username: Hailei

First name: Giulia

I was looking for an american fansite on paramore and i found this one, that is amazing!! u.u

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I'm their fan since about 2008. i was watching an italian music program and i started seeing the video of misery business. i thought "woow! what a cool band! who are they?". so i've serched some information about paramore and downloaded many of their song. since that time i've started lovin' them <3

Favorite Paramore song?

When it rains *-*

Favorite lyric?

"Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the clouds"

Yeees! It's a recent experience! it was on 24/03/2010. and they finally come to italy after so much time!!! hay, jeremy and taylor played an acoustic version of "the only exception" and "that's what you get"! it was AMAZING! i also get the autographs.. and i still don't belive that is happened *-*

Interests: i love listening to music of course!, singing, reading, going out with my friends and surfing on the net.

Other Music: 30 seconds to mars, Green day, simple plan, system of a down, linkin park, avril lavigne, evanescence, lady gaga, rihanna, kelly clarkson, muse, michael jackson, beyoncè.. and many other artists that i don't remeber now! LOL

bye :D

Username: hayxcrissayy

First name: crissy

google.com works wonders. haha.

randomly screwing around on itunes. i've been a fan since a few months after all we know is falling came out.

Favorite Paramore song?

let the flames begin

Favorite lyric?

"my friends are a different breed, my friends are everything. make this last, take it slow; we've got it all figured out for now, so let us live our lives without a doubt"

uhm... i've been to waay too many shows to remember specific experiences. but i remember at revgen last year i yelled something to my friend about the singer of and then there were none's butt and he turned around and winked at me.. (:

Interests: photography, bracelet making, random stuff.

Other Music: we the kings, the devil wears prada, alesana, all time low, and then there were none, so so so many others.

i'm from new jersey, and i'm gonna be a photographer one day. and i'd like to think i'm really nice, but i've been told i'm a little intimidating? i'm really nice unless something happens between us, but i hope that doesn't drive anyone away, i like making new friends.(: ohhh, and i'm really blunt and honest. >.<

Welcome Hailei :) I'm Maxime from France !

Good taste with Evanescence (L)

They're very good musicians! u.u :D

Welcome Giulia!

I'm Rachel. Welcome to the boards!

Feel free to ask any questions if you need help with anything :]

thanks you for the welcome! this place is great and you're very friendly!

hope to talk soon :)

Username: hayxcrissayy

First name: crissy

google.com works wonders. haha.

randomly screwing around on itunes. i've been a fan since a few months after all we know is falling came out.

Favorite Paramore song?

let the flames begin

Favorite lyric?

"my friends are a different breed, my friends are everything. make this last, take it slow; we've got it all figured out for now, so let us live our lives without a doubt"

uhm... i've been to waay too many shows to remember specific experiences. but i remember at revgen last year i yelled something to my friend about the singer of and then there were none's butt and he turned around and winked at me.. (:

Interests: photography, bracelet making, random stuff.

Other Music: we the kings, the devil wears prada, alesana, all time low, and then there were none, so so so many others.

i'm from new jersey, and i'm gonna be a photographer one day. and i'd like to think i'm really nice, but i've been told i'm a little intimidating? i'm really nice unless something happens between us, but i hope that doesn't drive anyone away, i like making new friends.(: ohhh, and i'm really blunt and honest. >.<

hey crissy!

welcome to the boards. i'm rachel.

feel free to ask if you need any help.

They're very good musicians! u.u :D

thanks you for the welcome! this place is great and you're very friendly!

hope to talk soon :)

i need to say, your sig is awesome!

Username: Scarrletswalk

First name: Kenzie

Kristen from this board suggested it to me over on Evthreads.com (evanescence message board) in the Paramore thread because I was looking for a decent message board for Paramore, and I'm glad I joined!

I remember first seeing the video for "Emergency" on Fuse when i was maybe about 16 or 17 or so, and I was obsessed with the song. however I didn't really get into the band until about 2 and a half years ago and they have steadily climbed their way up my list of favorite bands. they're now top 2 for me (along with Evanescence)

Favorite Paramore song?

I don't think I could choose just one, top 3 are probably When It Rains, For A Pessimist, and All I Wanted :)

Favorite lyric?

sooo many favorites, but

"Why can't you stay just long enough to explain?"

I got to see them with No Doubt this past summer, and it was awesome! their music just makes me wanna dance:hyper: I'm am seeing them on the Honda Civic tour this summer! hopefully going to both the Milwaukee and Chicago shows!

Interests: music, photography etc etc

Other Music: August Burns Red, Evanescence, Lydia, Smashing Pumpkins, As I Lay Dying, Alexisonfire, Finch, Taking Back Sunday- I could go on forever :)