New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Hi...I'm new.

Username: MeganxMiracle

First name: Megan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

A member from the PFC talked about it, her name is Catie.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I found out about them about three years ago, I was going through my music files and I found Pressure and remembered the song, then I started listening to a lot of songs from All We Know Is Falling, then RIOT! came out and I becamse obsessed.

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart or Misguided Ghosts

Favorite lyric?

"If God's the game you're playing, then we must get more aquainted because it has to be so lonely, to be the only one who's holy, it's just my humble opinion but it's one that I believe it, you don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you".

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I've been to a couple of shows, my favorite was a Florida date during the Fall tour.

Interests: Playing guitar, reading, irony, making leaf piles.

Other Music: Panic! At The Disco, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Third Eye Blind

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Kaden

First name: Kaden

I think from the myspace.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I just remember a few years ago, I was sick and stayed home from school. I was watching MTv and Misery Business came on. That was that. I tried to fight it for a while but could not.

Favorite Paramore song? all'o'em

Favorite lyric? I can't let myself regret, such selfishness,

My pain I know the trouble caused, no matter how long,

I believe that there's hope,

Not Yet, well Paramore anyway...

Interests: Drums, Bass, Guitar, Band Practice

Other Music: Pennywise, Bad Religion, Descendents, Clutch, The Generator, Minor Threat, The Exploited, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Agent Orange, H2O, T.S.O.L., Slayer, Fu Manchu, White Stripes, Dead Kennedys, Gorilla Biscuits, Kid Dynamite, RATM, Nirvana, She & Him, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr., Audioslave, The Vandals, 3Oh!3, Black Flag, Anthrax, etc., etc., etc..

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I make Candy Canes, and check out my band @ myspace.com/thegenerator1:twisted:

hi everi

Username:Aaliyahyork72

First name:Aaliyah

i was looking of a paramore wallpaper and then the paramore gallery poped up and so i saw the website and put it in and this poped up

My Fav member: I love hayley she is so sexy and i love Taylor as you can tell by my username i love him i want to marry him:hug:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i was watching mtv about in 2006 and chrushchrushchrush came on and i really liked the sound and from that day i love paramore

fan since 2006

Favorite Paramore song? i dont know its so hard to pick i like almost all of them

Favorite lyric? " you do your best to show me love when you dont know what love is " - emergency

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? i saw the no dout tour i missed the bne tour when they came to new york:crybad:

Interests: singing, dancing,reading and ROCKING OUT MOSH PITS

Other Music:R&B mostly ROCK

and anything else you'd like to share with us... i want to have friends on the website so can you guys be my friend and if you want to know more you can just ask me and if you want to know more of me you can look me up at http://www.youtube.com/user/fineaaliyah72

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Aaliyahharling

MY email Aaliyahharling@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
^aww you shouldn't feel bad about it :D if dani isn't your real name it's ok we can call you with that name if you wanna :hug: and i bet your real name isn't that bad =)

but anyways welcome to pf! :D

aww you guys are so nice!

much nicer than the musers when i first got there haha

and it's bella :oops:

I agree.

Honestly, my real name isn't Harry.

It's actually God, but I tend to feel embarrassed about using it all the time, so really, I just tell people my name is Harry and it's all good:mrgreen:

:rotfl::P

Username: yelyah

First name: Alice

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I've seen somewhere yours banner.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore / how long have you been a fan? About... 2 years?

Favorite Paramore song? Ignorance, My heart, Conspiracy.

Favorite lyric? Ignorance, Let the flames begin.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? They haven't been there D:

Interests: Josh Farro, music, languages.

Other Music: All Time Low, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Muse, FOB, Nickelback, The Cab, VersaEmerge.

Username: MuffinQueeniie

First name: Miriam

A nice friend asked me if I was registered and I wasn't, so I had to do it now.. :D

A friend send me the video to Emergency but I somehow forgot about it again. But then I was bored an thought about it, and I looked other songs up and I started to love them... That was in 2007 I guess. I bought Riot! then and now I love everything about Paramore :D So it's been 2and a half years now or something..

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency. The beat, the lyrics and Hayley's voice in it. And I love the meaning.

Favorite lyric?

I love the lyrics of Careful..

No, unfortunately not..

Interests: Music (: and Singing.. And reading books (yeah, Twilight, for example ;) ), writing, I love to draw... and to watch football/soccer and snooker (:

Other Music: Many other bands like You Me At Six, 30 Seconds To Mars, AFI, Flyleaf, VersaEmerge, Underoath, The Almost... etc.

Hum... I guess that's all righ tnow. I'm from Germany, so I'm sorry if my english is a bit strange to you, guys :D

Greetings :D

Miriam