Rock n Roll Hall of Fame: Warped Tour Show

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking through the ap magazine and one of the ads in the back was for this show. it has a url to enter a contest for a flyaway trip to cleveland so you can go to the show and it includes a intimate dinner with paramore! to enter go to http://www.cleveland.com/warpedtour

hahahaha, that's class.

somebody who totally doesn't deserve it will win, no doubt.

so ive been hearing all about this like you guys and will be goin!...but it dosent seem like it has been confirmed by the band... i wanna hear it from them to be sure yo

It's confirmed. I can't say by whom, but trust me - it's definitely happening.

Plus, you can search on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame website and on Ticketmaster and you'll see it on both.

In case you didn't see it on the mainpage, Ash got a little more info on this from the band...

i think we get about 30 minutes? not sure...

it will be a very chill type of thing. i'm guessing that bigger bands might get bigger time slots but last i heard we were scheduled to play right before The Used and our set was supposed to be half an hour.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I got that too (way to make me MORE jealous I can't go, haha...) but I was wondering why they would release it after tickets have sold out. :/

i think tickets sold out, and then The Used wasn't on it. Because they were replaced with ... I don't remember, so it probably has something to do with that. o, and because that's how they roll .... ;)

i think tickets sold out, and then The Used wasn't on it. Because they were replaced with ... I don't remember, so it probably has something to do with that. o, and because that's how they roll .... ;)

YEAH no wonder I didn't see them on the banner. I didn't know they got replaced. Probably right. I wannnna gooo! Are you?

Yeah too true. :[ I would totally fly there except there is a little thing called parents...and money. Two nice obstacles. :]

Yeah...I considered driving up (it'd be about 8 hours from Virginia), but my obstacles were my wife and kids...slightly different, but still family related :)