Kenotia

jchurch004

i really cant wait for bamboozle so i can see kenotia. but when my itunes died a while ago i lost all my music so the only way i can listen to them is on their myspace or on my ipod but i hate listening to my ipod at home lol. ahaha anywayyy they must be excited for this tourrrr =]

i really cant wait for bamboozle so i can see kenotia. but when my itunes died a while ago i lost all my music so the only way i can listen to them is on their myspace or on my ipod but i hate listening to my ipod at home lol. ahaha anywayyy they must be excited for this tourrrr =]

YEAH and I'm totally making you say hi to them. :]]]]

Oh my God no itunes?!?! I would die. Do you need MP3 version of the songs?

Haha they're excited. Nervous, scared...all that. But excited.

do they know which stage they're playing on?

Not yet. I hope the freaking scedule for Bamboozle is released soon...IT'S KILLING MEEEEE.

I hope they're playing after or before a bigger band. There will be a lot of people around then. I know a lot of people are coming for them though. :]]]

P.S - 6 HOURS?? PSHT. Not too bad.

i love decorating for cinco de mayo

but for some reason their other songs just sound

...unremarkable?

it's probably because her voice

Well, for Love the Look she was sick. So that could be an issue there. As for Jersey Girl and Lonewolf McQuade, those are rough demos. Defiently not the best quality, and they were recorded awhile back. They've grown tremendously as a band.

Lonewolf McQuade has been redone and is going on their album. There is some screaming, and they said it sounds really awesome.

As for The Real McQuade, her voice is like...out of control powerful. What, in terms of "probably because of her voice" do you mean? Also, that song was not acoustic originally. The opportunity arose for them to record it that way and they did. It's performed electric, but it looks like it didn't make the cut for the album.

Here is the tracks for their album. I suppose, at this time, the untitled songs weren't titled...or they just aren't going to be? Actually, I am almost positive one of the untitled songs is called They Almost Got Me, because I saw them perform it live recently, but I am not 100% sure that song is one of them:

Decorating for Cinco de Mayo

Lonewolf McQuade

Until This Day

Untitled song

Snowman, What's Your 20?

The Sun's Up but You're Down

ANOTHER Untitled

You've Dug Your Grave, Now Lie In It

The Sun's Up but You're Down they've performed live before. GREAT song.

You've Dug Your Grave, Now Lie In It is also amazing. I posted a video on youtube of it. It's harder to judge from a live version, but it sounds AMAZING to me. You can find that here:

And for Snowman, What's Your 20? I like a lot. Especially at the end with the build up and everything.

Don't think I am attacking you by the way or that I am disregarding your opinion. I just don't know how much you know in terms of those songs and stuff so I wanted to correct any misinformation you might have. :]

well i've only heard decorating, the real mcquade, jersey girl, love the look, and lonewolf mcquade

and i meant is that her voice sounds almost exactly the same in the last four songs

i like the beats and stuff

just i really don't like her voice

but it could just be because it was lower-quality and stuff

I think her voice in The Real McQuade is amazing to be honest. The last three are older, as in not as good recording quality AND that her voice was still growing. Which doesn't make them bad. They're really good songs and I love them to death. At that point, her voice was still very good, but still adjusting. The style of music she sang before Kenotia came along was very different, and that took getting used to. I am not exactly sure when those songs came out, but they performed their first show January 2006, so they really haven't been around a signifigantly long time when you compare them to some other bands. A voice can grow a lot in a year, and Carly's DEFINETLY has, and it will continue to grow.