Kenotia

jchurch004

GO GO GO!! i was going to go to the chain show, but i'm going the day before =]

Kenotia is playing first (except you posted an extra band, which means there's a local band playing). So you'll miss all of the screamo, if you just go see Kenotia. After their set, just go to their merch booth and hang there, because Lisa (aka Iveseenlovedie_) is selling merch this tour =]

Whaat!!

WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO THE CHAIN ONE????

I'm not so sure if my friends gonna be up for driving there and then paying $10 just to see one band she's not a huge fan of. I'll ask her though.

Btw...its easier to just pay to the door right? Cos I was looking through the date list and one of the dates is sold out, d'you think the chain show is gonna sell out? I mean...its a pretty tiny venue.

Whaat!!

WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO THE CHAIN ONE????

I'm not so sure if my friends gonna be up for driving there and then paying $10 just to see one band she's not a huge fan of. I'll ask her though.

Btw...its easier to just pay to the door right? Cos I was looking through the date list and one of the dates is sold out, d'you think the chain show is gonna sell out? I mean...its a pretty tiny venue.

because i'm interviewing them and it was an easier schedule for my ride to go on Thursday.

mmm It'll probably sell out at Chain, but idk if it'll sell out before the show. Call Chain, and ask them if they can tell you how approx. how many tickets are left or something. if not, then just get them online so you don't risk it.