Kenotia

jchurch004

Just thought I'd give everyone an update on what's going on with these kids!

So Carly starts recording vocals and I think will be finishing vocals sometime this week, and when she's done the whole album will be recorded!!! Their artwork is almost done and it sounds like it's going to be amazing. Ryan says they will be making a studio video (FINALLY) sometime this week. He said they made one and it came out too dark, and they figured they'd just wait until Carly was in the studio to make another one. So we're getting that!!!

They are kicking off their tour officially the day after Bamboozle, and so far we know they're hitting up places in North Carolina, VA, and Texas! BEFORE Bamboozle we have some shows in VA (including the Nova All-Star fest alongside The Devil Wears Prada!) a show in NJ (I'll be there!) one last show at The Masquerade for awhile (so locals go check it out!) with big name bands such as Norma Jean, Thrice, and The Receiving End of Sirens. They're also playing that show with their tour mates So They Say. The rest of the tour shuold be announced sometime this week!

Everyone keep your eyes and ears peeled, there is A LOT going on with Kenotia and some of it could be bigger than you think. This is their year. :]

Eeeee! That's awesome... Any word on when their album is supposed to be out?

This summer sometime...hm Ryan and I were talking and mentioned MAYBE around July, but he was really only estimating by factoring in all the steps of making a record. Sounds about right after mixing and everything though. Ah, I'm like SO excited to hear it. Kenotia is really pumped about it, and it makes it even more exciting to me to see Kenotia excited about it!

This summer sometime...hm Ryan and I were talking and mentioned MAYBE around July, but he was really only estimating by factoring in all the steps of making a record. Sounds about right after mixing and everything though. Ah, I'm like SO excited to hear it. Kenotia is really pumped about it, and it makes it even more exciting to me to see Kenotia excited about it!

Bahaha, I hope it's sooner if at all possible.. I'm impatient, but then again Anarbor said they'd have a CD out in February... It's now April. lol

And I just got a comment back from Kenotia on my myspace... I said something about how they should come to Iowa this summer because we NEED GOOD BANDS... And they were like yeah, we'll definately make it up there this summer... So I told them that I think I'd pee out of the sure awesomeness of that... hahahaha..

I would seroiusly be SO excited.

Bahaha, I hope it's sooner if at all possible.. I'm impatient, but then again Anarbor said they'd have a CD out in February... It's now April. lol

And I just got a comment back from Kenotia on my myspace... I said something about how they should come to Iowa this summer because we NEED GOOD BANDS... And they were like yeah, we'll definately make it up there this summer... So I told them that I think I'd pee out of the sure awesomeness of that... hahahaha..

I would seroiusly be SO excited.

Haha yeah me tooo man I am dying!

OH I have you added on the street team! Lol I saw your comment.

It'd be awesome if they made it to Iowa! The more people that get to see them the better...they're in high demand. Haha

haha when you talk about your little conversations, they sound hilarious. that's why. and he's groping your head in that one picture. which is enough to make me laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

=D

HAHAHA yeah he's a pretty hilarious guy I love him. He's crazy. HAHA yeah groping my head. He gives the bestttt hugs. One time he picked me up and carried across the room when they played at the church...I was like PUT ME DOWN AHHHHHHH ahah.

Alright so, I REALLY like them.

Which 5 songs are on their demo?

Cos I just downloaded 6 songs off LimeWire...

Anyways, how are they gonna be selling the CD once its out? Since they're not signed will they still be able to sell in CDs stores and such?

Yay! :]

Their demo:

1) Decorating for Cinco de Mayo

2) Jersey Girl

3) Love the Look, Hate the Lifestyle

4) Lonewolf McQuade

5) The Real Mcquade (acoustic)

Snowman, what's your 20? is their only other recorded song.

And they ARE signed to Sumerian Records. Their album should be finished sometime this week or next week. And then most likely a summer release! :]