I need some advice on how to tell a guy that.....

Lilbit

if you care for him, you should just straight up tell him that you aren't interested.

i really dont think you should make up any excuses like "i'm not ready for a relationship" because my friend did that and then the guy still thought he had a chance and asked her out numerous times after that.

obviously, you shouldn't be rude to him, just simply say you aren't interested.

i think the hardest thing will be being friends with him after telling him you aren't interested.

unless of course you dont want to be friends with him. your choice.

Guest haunted_dreams55

I was in the same situation once. I told the guy that I just wanted to be friends but he kept telling me he wanted to be more then just friends. So I had to keep telling him that. He finally just stoped asking me and we were good friends after that. Yeah it was a little awkward at first but we got past it.

Uhuh...i'm a guy so i'm allowed to say something right haha

I guess it depends on the person, but it's best to be honest with someone, rather than just ignore them

Otherwise the problem will never go away, i don't know if he will appreciate honesty

Buuut it's the only way :]

if you care for him, you should just straight up tell him that you aren't interested.

i really dont think you should make up any excuses like "i'm not ready for a relationship" because my friend did that and then the guy still thought he had a chance and asked her out numerous times after that.

obviously, you shouldn't be rude to him, just simply say you aren't interested.

i think the hardest thing will be being friends with him after telling him you aren't interested.

unless of course you dont want to be friends with him. your choice.

it's not hard to stay friends mannnn. you should just tell him you don't like him in the way he likes you, and you'd rather be good friends with him because you don't want to lose him or something =/

if you would that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
ok so this guy likes me and i dont really like him as a boyfriend plus i kind of like someone else and

i dont know how to tell this guy that i like someone else without hurting his feelings. I know this thread may be pointless but please help!

hey it is fine tell him it is better if he found out by you and noone els

ok so this guy likes me and i dont really like him as a boyfriend plus i kind of like someone else and

i dont know how to tell this guy that i like someone else without hurting his feelings. I know this thread may be pointless but please help!

How did this turn out? :)

or has it been said, and i've just read straigh past it, lolz