Bamboozle 07?

suzanne

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well I'll prob not look like I usally do, due to like sweat and yeah. lol we should like all wear something that will make us able to find eachother.

Hahaha. I dunno what I am wearing yet. Jeans and a teeshirt I guess, the usual. I don't stand out much. If anything, I'll probably be the chick kicking ass to get to the front...if I am not already there. ;]

it's going to be really crowed this year, is what i've been hearing.

like, tickets should have ben sold out by now but they're gonna just keep selling them to get more monayyyyz$.

haha well i won't get to see paramore because if i go, i'll go sunday..tryna see:

taking back sunday

all time low

amber pacific

catch 22

dave melillo

four letter lie

halifax

plain white t's

quietdrive

the academy is...

& yellowcard

:]]]]]]]

it's going to be really crowed this year, is what i've been hearing.

like, tickets should have ben sold out by now but they're gonna just keep selling them to get more monayyyyz$.

haha well i won't get to see paramore because if i go, i'll go sunday..tryna see:

taking back sunday

all time low

amber pacific

catch 22

dave melillo

four letter lie

halifax

plain white t's

quietdrive

the academy is...

& yellowcard

:]]]]]]]

I'm going both days, and yeah last year it was pretty packed too.

Hahaha. I dunno what I am wearing yet. Jeans and a teeshirt I guess, the usual. I don't stand out much. If anything, I'll probably be the chick kicking ass to get to the front...if I am not already there. ;]

haha same. I'm really short if that helps. I'm like 5 feet tall. But I don't know what i'm wearing either, all I know is i'm gonna try not to be taking to medical again.

Haha you can squeeze between people. I'M JEALOUS!

What happened last year did you get hurt or pass out?

Was taking down by a crowdsurfer. No one know I was down there for a while, and I couldn't breath. I was pounding on people's feet and screaming. Finally someone realised I was down there. A HUGE circle formed around me. They all helped me up. Then these two nice guys were like "We have to get her out of her" my friend was screaming from behind people "that's my friend". the Two guys made a path out of the crowd for me just by having people pass the word down to move. I got out. A medical guy saw me hyperventalating (sp?) and got me this chair thing and took me to the medical. Me and my friend got free water and stuff. they were like "if you want us to check you out you would ahve to call your mom or dad" and I'm like no that's okay. after a while we said thank yous and left and went outside to dance to taking back sunday. the end.

At taste of chaos, a mosher went into me when I was in the back, they like fell ontop of me. My head went into the railing (which I don't remember but my friend said it happened) and these guys that worked there rushed over to me and picked me up and out. Thy kept asking me if I wanted to go to medical and I was like "no no I'm fine" but I was now sitting on the lower seats right by the side of the stage, meaning I could see the front and back of the stage which was cool. I was holding the side of my head and my ear and I wanted Ice but they were like if you want that you ahave to go to medical. So we go there and they lady that was walking us there was asking what happened and all that and we told her and she was like "If you want I'll kick the guy out that did this to you." and we were just like "Um we don't know who the guy was and we wouldn't be able to point him out to you." I wouldn't want to kick the guy out anyway that's not my type of thing unless they were a danger to others. So we get to medical and we were just sitting there and I had ce on my head and they checked my eyes and stuff to see if I was gonna pass out, which I wasn't, my eyes looked glazed over cause I was wearing contacts lol. But yeah, after awhile I'm like can I go now, and they were like "yeah but we don't think you should go back in the crowd." I said okay so me and my friend sat by the side of the stage where we were before and it was pretty cool cause the used were just going on and stuff. the end

fun stories right! lol I just hope it wont happen again.

woah i've never gotten hurt at a show, which i'm pretty glad about.

but i'm so excited for this year, but last year was pretty awesome cuz paramore was on one of the smaller stages. and after they had a signing, but my friend and i couldn't even talk to them cuz their merch table was so crowded, so then they were going back to their van, and we ran up to talk to zac but we only got to talk to him for like a minute.

i'm kinda thinking they're gonna be on one of the big stages this year, like the ones hellogoodbye and all-american rejects were on last year. i kinda hope not though cuz the crowds at those stages are HUGE.

oh and tsunamibombx, the story about how hayley met you at like 9pm even though their merch table was gone was so cool. i would think she would have forgotten or something.

woah i've never gotten hurt at a show, which i'm pretty glad about.

but i'm so excited for this year, but last year was pretty awesome cuz paramore was on one of the smaller stages. and after they had a signing, but my friend and i couldn't even talk to them cuz their merch table was so crowded, so then they were going back to their van, and we ran up to talk to zac but we only got to talk to him for like a minute.

i'm kinda thinking they're gonna be on one of the big stages this year, like the ones hellogoodbye and all-american rejects were on last year. i kinda hope not though cuz the crowds at those stages are HUGE.

oh and tsunamibombx, the story about how hayley met you at like 9pm even though their merch table was gone was so cool. i would think she would have forgotten or something.

It would be cool to see them on a big stage and they might be. That would be interesting to see. I missed them last year becuase their time was different then I thought it was, and I didn't find out till I got to the stage and they were playing their last song.

It would be cool to see them on a big stage and they might be. That would be interesting to see. I missed them last year becuase their time was different then I thought it was, and I didn't find out till I got to the stage and they were playing their last song.

ohh yeah, my friend and i almost missed them. but we were in that area and we saw the band that was before them and kinda flipped out for a sec. it was cool cuz a lot of people left the crowd after them so we got to go to the front for paramore.

Posted this in the merch thread but seems a good thread for it also. I didn't look throught the whole thread so my apologies if already posted.

Shirts for a Cure will be the featured vendor at Bamboozle this weekend (May 5th and 6th).

Along with many of their classic band t-shirts, they will also be debuting new shirts from Circa Survive, Paramore, Aiden, Gorilla Biscuits, Envy On The Coast, Alexisonfire and The Graduate.

i agree.

sorry i'm just kinda popping out of nowhere. haha i've been watching this topic for days now.

i think all PFers should meet up.

i'm going to be there early

prob at the zumies couch wearing a bright blue sesame street shirt [lol] and like cargo capris.

i'll be waiting there for my friends who are coming on the nj transit.

i'm coming from pa =p

it'd be cool to meet you PFers.

Yeah dudes I totally wanna meet up with y'all! I'm going with Suzi, and I don't know exactly what time we're leaving but we should be there early Saturday sometime and we're staying both days. I'M SO EXCITED!!! I've never been there so I don't totally know how it works, or what is there. So places to meet up I wouldn't be able to suggest, lol...but an AIM/MSN chat or something to exchange info sounds like a good idea. I'll be home from school around 2:15 so anytime after that works for me.

I'm deeply upset that bayside ends right when paramore begins I thought it was the other way around and was gonna be at the stage paramore is playing at from right when I got there to when they played, but now i'm freaking out that i'm gonna be late for them and miss them like last year even if I'm leaving bayside early. blah, I hope they are running late lol. but yeah we should all talk tonight at sometime. maybe i'll make a PF flag tonight when I'm making my sleeping flag, then you'll be able to find me lol.

lets def do this aim chat sometime today. my sn is a7xRANCiDafi

I'll be wearing my blue Paramore shirt that looks like the Paramount Movies thing and shorts that paramore signed haha. its my paramore show uniform i've worn it everytime so far.

mehayley.jpg <- from last years bamboozle

meandhayley1.jpg

pm12.jpg

023_0ASmall.jpg

002_24A.jpg <- Warped 2005

haha yeahhhh i always wear the same shirt and shorts.