suzanne

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i wish we could like prebuy the cd there that would be nice haha. i cant wait for this. esp if i go see them the 3rd too in nyc =]

too bad a bunch of kids from my school are going. blah.

AND WE GET TO SEE KENOTIA! And I'm introducing you to them! Haha.

Dang, my two favorite bands in one shot.

I am really dying to see this concert.

I'm gonna CRYYY like driving there the whole time.

All I think about is this concert, it's like, sad. Hahahaha.

Ew I don't want to see people from my school.

AND WE GET TO SEE KENOTIA! And I'm introducing you to them! Haha.

Dang, my two favorite bands in one shot.

I am really dying to see this concert.

I'm gonna CRYYY like driving there the whole time.

All I think about is this concert, it's like, sad. Hahahaha.

Ew I don't want to see people from my school.

ah i know! im so freaking excited for this you have no idea. well actually you do bc your probably just as excited =]

this is going to be the best week! you better be going to the nyc show! i already got my tickets today. are you taking the train? maybe we'll take the same one in together.

and i know this is like all im looking forward to too.

and i know! so many girls from my school are going and i get so mad when i hear about it. thats so mean but most of them probably dont know 1/3 of the bands there and it pisses me off.

did you get your hotel yet? bc i didnt. i still need to do that! hah. ill let you know once i find out or you let me know if you get it before me which will most likely happen since im such a procrastinator. ill be lucky if i get a room hah.

ah i know! im so freaking excited for this you have no idea. well actually you do bc your probably just as excited =]

this is going to be the best week! you better be going to the nyc show! i already got my tickets today. are you taking the train? maybe we'll take the same one in together.

and i know this is like all im looking forward to too.

and i know! so many girls from my school are going and i get so mad when i hear about it. thats so mean but most of them probably dont know 1/3 of the bands there and it pisses me off.

did you get your hotel yet? bc i didnt. i still need to do that! hah. ill let you know once i find out or you let me know if you get it before me which will most likely happen since im such a procrastinator. ill be lucky if i get a room hah.

Haha YES I am just as excited!!!

Oh and yeah I already told you this but yeah I got the ticket to the NYC show. Did you get a m&g pass btw??

Haha it's not mean because anyone I know from my school that would be going is probably really freaking annoying. I don't like my school very much. xP

Oh and no LOL. I kinda need to do that. What hotels are around there? Haha.

Ah i looked at the Saturday for this show the other day

Which is like the best day ever seriously ah i would kill to be able to go on that day

Paramore...JUST SURRENDER, BLG, CIWWAF, MCR ahhhh that is like nearly a dream line-up

Sunday doesn't do anything for me apart from RJA though :]

Damn

yeah this years lineup is so good. last year i didnt know alot of the bands playing but this year i know most of them, so im more excited to go. saturday and sunday are both so good though. i wonder who else is gunna be added..

whoa i just went to the site and there are gunna be carnival rides too. haha wow.

• 2 weeks later...