Bamboozle 07?

suzanne

I'm so angry about Bamboozle.

Honestly, my top five favorite bands ((PMore, TheForecast, FourLetterLie, Kenotia, AsILayDying...)) ALL playing at the same festival???!

Craziness. That's like my dream show/concert whatever you wanna call it...

But yeah, it's in flippin' May and in Jersey... And they can't travel, god forbid.

I'm so mad. And $35 tickets?! Cheap, much.

Life enjoys taunting me, I swear.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll be there!!! it'll be my 3rd anniversary of my first time seeing Paramore @ Bamboozle.

That's awesome. :]

A lot of the bands are amazing. People have been saying that it isn't as good as last year, I've never been so I can't say. What do you think?

Personally, there are a crapload of bands I am dying to see, so I'm pumped.

I'll be there!!! it'll be my 3rd anniversary of my first time seeing Paramore @ Bamboozle.

That's awesome. :]

A lot of the bands are amazing. People have been saying that it isn't as good as last year, I've never been so I can't say. What do you think?

Personally, there are a crapload of bands I am dying to see, so I'm pumped.

Bamboozle was the best back when it was in Asbury Park, there was like grass and places to sit down and stuff. now its just in a parking lot. and i used to be able to walk from my house. and you could go sit on the beach and stuff. its still AMAZING. last year was soooooo good. I think this year will be great. I'm pumped to see Paramore again. Its been a looong time. This will be my 8th Paramore show. I'm just worried about being able to talk to the band. I hope they have some sort of signing or something. Last year I was walking around and ran into them, but couldnt talk for long so Hayley was like yo meet me by the merch booth at like 9pm. So I went there and waited and the booth was like gone, but Hayley still came and it was awesome times.

Bamboozle was the best back when it was in Asbury Park, there was like grass and places to sit down and stuff. now its just in a parking lot. and i used to be able to walk from my house. and you could go sit on the beach and stuff. its still AMAZING. last year was soooooo good. I think this year will be great. I'm pumped to see Paramore again. Its been a looong time. This will be my 8th Paramore show. I'm just worried about being able to talk to the band. I hope they have some sort of signing or something. Last year I was walking around and ran into them, but couldnt talk for long so Hayley was like yo meet me by the merch booth at like 9pm. So I went there and waited and the booth was like gone, but Hayley still came and it was awesome times.

Oh that is awesome. I am still excited, parking lot or not. Haha. It should still be freaking fun.

Yeah I know what you mean about talking to them and stuff. I hope they do a signing, or I run into them or something. And that is so cool that you talked to her and stuff. :]]] I can't waittt!

What bands are you going to see?

Oh that is awesome. I am still excited, parking lot or not. Haha. It should still be freaking fun.

Yeah I know what you mean about talking to them and stuff. I hope they do a signing, or I run into them or something. And that is so cool that you talked to her and stuff. :]]] I can't waittt!

What bands are you going to see?

PARAMORE!

The Forecast (I LOOOOVE THEM)

Meg and Dia

MUSE

The Hush Sound

Saves The Day

Bayside

Lydia

The Spill Canvas

Say Anything

Andrew WK

and of course Kelly, OMG SHOES!

I wish I could go Sunday, but I have AP testing on Monday morning :(

I really want to see Kenotia, too bad they're play Sunday, but I heard they will still be there on Saturday hanging out at their merch booth.

which bands are you goin to see?

PARAMORE!

Meg and Dia

MUSE

The Hush Sound

Saves The Day

Bayside

Lydia

The Spill Canvas

Say Anything

Andrew WK

I really want to see Kenotia, too bad they're play Sunday, but I heard they will still be there on Saturday hanging out at their merch booth.

KENOTIA

PARAMORE

ANBERLIN

Meg and Dia

Bayside

All Time Low

Just Surrender

Between the Trees

Hit the Lights

Silverstein

Armor For Sleep

Jack's Mannequin

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

RJA

Yellowcard

This Providence

Boys Like Girls

Permanent Me

CIWWAF

The Spill Canvas

Yes Kelly too! Haha.

And yeah Kenotia will be hanging around all day, so definetly try and catch them.

PARAMORE!

Meg and Dia

MUSE

The Hush Sound

Saves The Day

Bayside

Lydia

The Spill Canvas

Say Anything

Andrew WK

KENOTIA

PARAMORE

ANBERLIN

Meg and Dia

Bayside

All Time Low

Just Surrender

Between the Trees

Hit the Lights

Silverstein

Armor For Sleep

Jack's Mannequin

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

RJA

Yellowcard

This Providence

Boys Like Girls

Permanent Me

CIWWAF

The Spill Canvas

Yes Kelly too! Haha.

And yeah Kenotia will be hanging around all day, so definetly try and catch them.

well I'm gonna laugh if like we run into eachother but don't realise it.