Bamboozle 07?

suzanne

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOLOWING BANDS ARE CONFIRMED: (c/o absolutepunk.net) (i am super jealous. ATL and Paramore and valencia and TP at the same show)

Armor For Sleep

All Time Low

Bayside

Between The Trees

Captured By Robots

Catch 22

Daphne Loves Derby

It Dies Today

Houston Calls

Jacks Mannequin

Linkin Park

Lordi

Madina Lake

Mae

Moros Eros

My Chemical Romance

Paramore

Phil Bensen

Plain White T's

Relient K

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Sherwood

The Bled

The Blood Brothers

The Locals

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

The Sleeping

The Spill Canvas

The Starting Line

This Providence

The Receiving End Of Sirens

Valencia

• 2 weeks later...
i NEED to get to Bamboozle. It's ALL I've asked for for my sweet 16. Every other girl I know has asked for a car or some other extravagent gift. I just want tickets to this festival. If I get to this festival my life would be complete. Seriously.

i would do the same if i was turning 16 again.

i asked to go to soccer camp, but if bamboozle had the lineup that theyre gonna have this year last year, i wouldve asked for bamboozle.

YAY! i cant wait either. the lineup so far is so good and so many more are gunna be added! haha im really excited.

the only thing that sucks is that my friend has her AP Eng test the monday after so we might not be able to stay late sunday night =[

Suzi you're going!? BAHHH I AM TOTALLY GONNA HANG WITH YOU THERE!

Yeah actually my friend has the EXACT same problem - AP testing. I don't even think she's coming Sunday. :( So pretty much I have someone to hang with Saturday but no one Sunday, hah!

Suzi you're going!? BAHHH I AM TOTALLY GONNA HANG WITH YOU THERE!

Yeah actually my friend has the EXACT same problem - AP testing. I don't even think she's coming Sunday. :( So pretty much I have someone to hang with Saturday but no one Sunday, hah!

yes ill be there! we can meet up probably :]

im soo excited, its the best weekend :]

and yeah my friend is just as excited so i think she might wanna stay as late as possibly sunday but her parents might want her home at a decent hour .. hopefully not bc i wanna stay til the end! lol

yes ill be there! we can meet up probably :]

im soo excited, its the best weekend :]

and yeah my friend is just as excited so i think she might wanna stay as late as possibly sunday but her parents might want her home at a decent hour .. hopefully not bc i wanna stay til the end! lol

Hah yay! It's going to be soooo much fun, I can't freaking wait!

Ohh that's cool though, just hopefully she can stay late, haha! Who needs sleep anyway for those AP tests? Exactly.