Bamboozle 07?

suzanne

So everytime I try to post what bamboozle was like for me on this post something happens and I always end up ahving to type it again so I'm gonna make it short and simple....

Boys Like girls - Don't listen to them, crowd was mostly girls, crowd was also insane, seperated me from my friends, ended up being alone because of that untill after paramore.

Bayside - Amazing, love them always will.

Paramore - Even more amazing. I think I wasn't in the bug fans part of the crowd cause me and only 2 other people around me new the words to Misery buisness, and there were some more for Born for this. but I was the only one around me singing to for a pessimist. Also there was crowd surfing when there shouldn't have been crowd surfing, the people infront of me were doing that whole baking a big space and running and jumping to crowd surf and I think there was way to much crowd surfing. Also during them I got a text from my boyfriend saying he couldn't go to bamboozle cause he has the flu which made me upset but paramore made me feel better.

"Biker Women" - also known as The Sleeping. Funniest thing ever, if you weren't there you should have been. and If you see "Biker women"'s interview video with a kid in a purple bayside shirt, they kid in the purple bayside shirt is my friend Rob.

after they played we talked to them for a while and I got one of the drummers drum sticks and he signed it, I'm prob gonna give it to my boyfriend.

I missed say anything because we were just sitting around cause I was sooo tired.

We went over to Motion City Soundtrack. Waiting for them I look over to my right (I was facing with my back to the stage talking to my friend) and there is FRANK! from MCR!!!! so me and my friends left the crowd to go over to him. and he gave us a hug and took a pic with us, which my friend has on her camara. He also signed the back of my paper that I wrote my times on. I'm gonna give that to my boyfriend cause mCR is his favorate band.

MCS - sat on the side cause I was tired, they were good from what I heard. Shant from cute is what he aim for walked past me twice. Talked to John of the matches for a little about how my boyfriend has the flu and wasn't there and how he had food posioning tree days before, and how I missed them that day but I was gonna see them the next day. Then I said goodbye and headed over to sit down again.

I ended up seperating from my friends again (they ran over to see hellogoodbye) I found my other friend jenn and got food. heard some of hellogoodbye they didn't sound that well ( and I have seen them before this is the first time they didn't sound good) and from what I hear they were ALL drunk (don't know if that's true or not)

MCR- AMAZING like always didn't go in the crowd for them. walked around a bit.

then the best part of the night.... I MET JOSH!!!! I was just hanging out with my friends jenn and leah while MCR was playing and two people walk past us and I turn and look and before I could even think I was like "Josh!" and he turned and was like "Hey" and gave me a hug. and taylor was with him. and we were just standing ther a talking to them for a bit. Josh asked why we weren't in the crowd for MCR and I just told him how I don't want to go in the crowd for the headlining band thanks to last year almost dieing in it. I gave taylor a hug and he laughed when he started to give it to me. and I'm just like "don't laugh paramore is my favorate band and your a part of them right now." They were leaving so I said goodbye josh gave me and my friends High fives. and we walked away. and um I totally forgot to take a pic with him or get something signed. which i regret, but still it was amazing.

Sunday

ran over to brand new's stage when we got in.

Brand new - was not good! I was surprised they weren't good. they only played 1 old song! it was very upsetting.

the matches - were AMAZING like aways.

after they played I talked to justin for a little. I asked him where john was cause I wanted to tell him that my boyfriend was still sick, justin told me he didn't know were john was but to tell my boyfriend to get better. I told my boyfriend later and he said that was really nice of him. Talked to shawn about the school of rock and how that is an amazing place to go have a show.

the sleeping - amazing, I was getting killed during them but it's all good.

armor for sleep - really good.

Catch 22 - AMAZING! at first eh skank pits weren't good at all people kept mosh skanking. me and a group of people made a small circle pit which had a really good vibe to it. It was mad fun. the people that were involved in it just wanted to have a good time.

TBS- good, other then the fact that adams voice was pissing me off cause it wasn't like it usally is, it sounded all weird and stuff.

also saw this kid and this guy get into a fit mostly the guy yelling and choking the kid saying the kid stole stuff and the kid saying he didn't do anything.

I stayed home from school today from being tired from this weekend. can't wait for bamboozle next year.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah and hayley's mom was there. she's so cute i love her, and hayley looks JUST like her.

but she was right next to us when we were kinda hanging near their merch booth. then we went to see this providence and hayley's mom was right next to me and i didn't even realize it. then we were walking around and meg & dia was playing, and we just decided to watch them (i've never listened to them before), and hayley's mom was right next to me again! it was like we were stalking her, but we weren't! it was so wierd.

oh and does anybody know where they were selling or giving out the paramore riot! posters? i saw a bunch of people with them, and this one girl had like 6 of them, but they weren't selling them at their merch booth, and i couldn't figure out where they were coming from! does anybody know??

12:30, it got changed. HAYLEY REMEMBERED ME! It was awesome. I went up to them and Hayley looked at me and her eyes got all wide and she smiled and she was like "HEY!!! How are you? It's good to see you again!" it was so awesome. And Jeremy and I high fived. And I had Para on one fist and More on the other, so Zac was like put your fists together and he was like "POUND IT"! and he did haha it was so cute.

They rockkkk.

Oh, and the Riot! posters were hanging up around Bamboozle. I took one down and had them sign it.

Well here I am sitting lying in bed and I can't sleep so why not tpy eup my expericance at boozle on my sk3? LOL

Alright.. As soon as I entered the festival I went straight tp the AP tent where paramore was. While waiting there zac passed by. Since we both like snap cracking our fingers we kept doing the same thing over and over again ahah until I left. So once I got the the front, I greeted everyone and I asked if hayley remembered Jarrod since I gave him lyrics to give to her. And she did remember him and I told her I wrote the lyrics. Then she has a huge smile on her face. Hehe =). So I gave Hayley assorted packs of tea from my country, Philippines, and she was really happy about it. We took a picture then talked more for a while then I gave everyone a high five. Josh said, "Give me a high five!" lol.

After the tent, my cousin and I went to see boys like girls to get a good spot. They were soooo damn amazing. Even though 2 chicks fell on me, it was worth it the performance was worth it. I still don't understand how they would mosh pit to thunder though.. Oh well.. LOL

Then I went to see Cute, great set! Shaant kept saying fck everytime he started a sentence between songs. It was soo funny. While their set I pushed my way to the front for a good spot to see paramore, the next set. And yet I did.

After 30 minutes wait paramore finally comes on and I see sarah, ajax, and nate on the sides of the stage! Gaah! They first kick it off with misery business then off to emergency in which the crowd went wild. During here we go again everyone danced like there was no tomorroe. And during born for this and woah everyone screamed and sung their lungs out to the lyrics. It was really heart-warming once hayley said, "god bless you new jersey!". Gaaah I miss it! Then after pressure, their set was done.

I tooka short break went to go buy a riot shirt from their booth, and I met sarah, and get drinks and went to the fbr booth. There I saw shaant, jeff, and tom. Shaant is the coolest most cutest person ever. Even though one fbr crew member was rushing everyone who was online, I asked shaant for apicture. He just said, "fck it, hurry up and lets take a picture together! *makes adventurous face*" LOL. Then I got a hug from him hehe. Also got to take a pic with tom, and fred who was there.

I stayed for another hour to wait for paramore to come by. As I waited I saw rachel and we chilled. Until mc hammer comes on stage and then paramore comes to the fbr tent during one his songs. This time while I was with paramore rachel shot a video. And hayley and josh gave me a hug. Josh asked if I had fun and I replied hell to the yes! And when I got to hayley she reached out for a high five. And when I hugged her I told her "thanks for everything! God bless you!" and she replied the same thing. When I got to Jeremy I showed him my sidekick 3 since the bg was them and when you open and close it misery business plays. LOL Jeremy just says "that's soo cool!" and he flips it open and close over and over again ahahah! Then when I got to zac me and him kept snap crackin' our fingers lol. Then I gave everyone a high five again...

However, Erick from fbr asked me to help out and keep the lines moving now that this providence and paramore are coming to the tent to sign things. So I did. While doing that I asked if josh remembered getting a mug with a bear before his birthday. And he kept on saying, "a bug?!" LOL. Then he finally understood what I was saying. After that while mc hammer was still performing, hayley suddenly points and looks at me and bobs her head and I responded dancing along with her. LOL. Jeremy and zac kept on doodling on the riot promo poster! Lmfao so did this providence I took one home actually! Then I talked to ajax for awhile. He's a really funny man. Ahah! So then al of a sudden hayley stands up and make a short interview, and I asked her if she wanted me to make way for them she said its okay. And I finally remembered to introduce myself, so hayley and I shook hands. A few minutes later they had to go.. So erick from fbr and I started yelling out "make way! Paramore is leaving! Make way please!" and as Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy, and Ajax were leaving, I said take care, and god bless to them. Hayley said thanks for everything! Josh said see ya! Jeremy said You too! Zac says see ya later *pounds hand*

Gaah that was the best 1 hour ever of my whole entire life...

After seeing paramore, I went to chill with this providence for a while. And they said their probably going to make a business of misery.. Vol.2! LOL ahah.

Later on I went to go fill my pockets with riot stickers and tp stickers. Got to take pics with TREOS and Valencia. Then I saw jac vanek, I took a picture with her. She's sooo preettttyy. Watched hellogoodbye, say anything, and cartel.. Good stuff. Then I went to go buy bamboozle merch. Then I went to go see jeffree starr LOL sucha hottie. Took pics with Audrey Kitching and Kiki. Then went to watch MCR, greaat performance! They were soo happy to be back home! Best set! Then 1030... Bamboozle Saturday, ended..

After having this great experience, I actually cried the next day. I cried because of how happy I was. That, that day was really the greatest day of my whole entire life. I would actually do anything to relive the moments it was definitely better than a birthday, christmas or any ocassion. I mean I would do ANYTHING to hang out with paramore. This day meant a lot to me and I will die happy for this day becomes a part of my history.

12:30, it got changed. HAYLEY REMEMBERED ME! It was awesome. I went up to them and Hayley looked at me and her eyes got all wide and she smiled and she was like "HEY!!! How are you? It's good to see you again!" it was so awesome. And Jeremy and I high fived. And I had Para on one fist and More on the other, so Zac was like put your fists together and he was like "POUND IT"! and he did haha it was so cute.

They rockkkk.

Oh, and the Riot! posters were hanging up around Bamboozle. I took one down and had them sign it.

Haha you were behind me I saw you run off and go steal the sign. I had to leave the line because my friend was stranded outside of Giants Stadium because I had his ticket to get in and that was kind of annoying/depressing because if it was at 12 I would have been able to meet them. :[