Dissapointing Albums of '06

thepatronxsaint

Teenagers yeah i agree that sticks out above all others, didn't like it to much at first now i actually really like it, i think the albums more of a grower than the previous two, but that's just me :]

Oh and Bullets is still my favourite i don't think the songs being long are that bad as there isn't that many of them, a couple are quite short to.....nothing beats Drowning Lessons to this day.....ever haha my opinion but still :]

Our Lady Of Sorrowsss

owns my face.

okay

we're getting off topic kinda lol

Sam's Town by the Killers made me sad too

and Same Old Blood Rush With A New Touch made me really mad after I first purchased it because unknowingly I had downloaded the demos and fell in love with those and theeen I go out and buy the album and it was like wow...this is kinda different =\

why would he sing on it? its a remix album and was mainly put out to showcase his new artists like bobby and cashis and i think it did a good job at that.

cashis is mad gay. he sounds like a total fag.

i dont really give a shit that its a remix album and he wants to showcase ppl. it shouldnt be his album. i saw eminem. new cd! and i was pumped. got the album and now im pissed. i dont like all the fags on that shit other than 50 and young buck. everyone else can go suck one for all i care. sm needs to put out a cd with just him again. he's amazing.

I actually like Sam's Town. It wasn't really a disappointment but I thought the Killers could "update" their sound more but still have the same feel as Hot Fuss.

Disappointing albums for me this year would be Eyes Open by Snow Patrol. Basically, the only song that I liked from the album was chasing cars. Everything else was boring. And also, The Open Door by Evanescene. It was another boring album. Sure Amy Lee has an amazing vocals but all the songs were so similar.

I actually like Sam's Town. It wasn't really a disappointment but I thought the Killers could "update" their sound more but still have the same feel as Hot Fuss.

Disappointing albums for me this year would be Eyes Open by Snow Patrol. Basically, the only song that I liked from the album was chasing cars. Everything else was boring. And also, The Open Door by Evanescene. It was another boring album. Sure Amy Lee has an amazing vocals but all the songs were so similar.

yea, i agree with evanescence. compared to its last album which was amazing it was pretty average. and snow patrol still has only put out one good song in my opinion.

Lights and Sounds....WHAT THE HELL YELLOWCARD. I actually got MAD when at Yellowcard when I heard it. I was like...what is this CRAP?

The Black Parade...I HATE IT. When I first heard The Black Parade I was like...MCR's failed attempt at originality. Another CD I literally got mad listening to. Helena/The Ghost of You > anything on The Black Parade

Yea I'm a huge fan of yellowcard and when lights and sounds came out...i was like WTF? they sound totally different...i mean i know some artist purpously try to make it sound different but some can actually pull it off and yellowcard just..didnt. i was so disappointed..my favorite album by them will always be one for the kids though =/