ParaDollars?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paradollars,it was Diego who added this feature so he will probably be able to explain it a little better than I can.Essentially everytime you make a post you earn 1 Paradollar,everytime you start a thread you earn three I believe,you are also able to donate your Paradollars to someone else.With your Paradollars you will be able to trade them in for "rewards" which we are just getting sorted out now.But we are also able to take away Paradollars if we notice you're spamming,that includes when someone asks a question someone gives the answer and you post just to agree with the person who answers the question.

So spamming will not be tolerated.This is just a way to reward I guess you could say our more regular members :)

I refuse to take part, this is against my system of currency it should be ParaPounds i tell you haha

Oh and lets face it Pounds are worth more than Dollars :P

It does sound like a cool idea actually, just as long as it's kept under control which i assume it will be,because otherwise we will have threads popping up everywhere about useless stuff :]

I refuse to take part, this is against my system of currency it should be ParaPounds i tell you haha

Oh and lets face it Pounds are worth more than Dollars :P

It does sound like a cool idea actually, just as long as it's kept under control which i assume it will be,because otherwise we will have threads popping up everywhere about useless stuff :]

LMFAO MARTIN I LOVE YOU KID.

I like the idea too...and you know I like pounds better because the UK ROCKS.

LMFAO MARTIN I LOVE YOU KID.

I like the idea too...and you know I like pounds better because the UK ROCKS.

I must say that's one hell of an attempt to get on my goodside haha

I'm kidding, you are already there....i guess, never really thought about it until now :P

JOIN THE REVOLOUTION....Mmmmm Yes

ParaPounds has a certain ring to it haha

Anyway if you EVER come to the UK *Hint* you would hate Pounds haha you really would, ah i guess it can't be to different, you may like them....how can you like stuff like that ah i don't know haha...ranting i am

Anyway yes so in conclusion....Donate to me....i'm a worthy cause haha okay that was lame

I love the idea though, ooooh i want to see how i can gamble my money away :]

I must say that's one hell of an attempt to get on my goodside haha

I'm kidding, you are already there....i guess, never really thought about it until now :P

JOIN THE REVOLOUTION....Mmmmm Yes

ParaPounds has a certain ring to it haha

Anyway if you EVER come to the UK *Hint* you would hate Pounds haha you really would, ah i guess it can't be to different, you may like them....how can you like stuff like that ah i don't know haha...ranting i am

Anyway yes so in conclusion....Donate to me....i'm a worthy cause haha okay that was lame

I love the idea though, ooooh i want to see how i can gamble my money away :]

Haha it so wasn't an attempt to get on your good side I was just agreeing with you!!! Jeez. xP HAH.

Yes it does have a certain ring to it. But you know, gamblers opinions...taken with a grain of salt. Who wants to take the opinion of someone who can't even feed their family because they're gambling their money away? (*COUGHMARTINCOUGH*)

Bwahah but anyways....yes WHEN I come to the UK and go to see Paramore play and you and Emily and I have a movie night then we can see how much I like pounds. :]

Haha it so wasn't an attempt to get on your good side I was just agreeing with you!!! Jeez. xP HAH.

Yes it does have a certain ring to it. But you know, gamblers opinions...taken with a grain of salt. Who wants to take the opinion of someone who can't even feed their family because they're gambling their money away? (*COUGHMARTINCOUGH*)

Bwahah but anyways....yes WHEN I come to the UK and go to see Paramore play and you and Emily and I have a movie night then we can see how much I like pounds. :]

Noooooo don't make my Gambling habit anymore public than it already is haha

That's not what i want to be known as....i prefer hmmm that UK Kid, with lots of time on his hands

Yeah sounds better i think

Haha i am astounded by that logic...how will watching a movie, make you see how much you love pounds

Are you just going to like sit there and stare at them

Possibly make them dinner, or put them to bed or something

YOU WIERD, WIERD GIRL.....And you say i'm the one with problems haha

No No Noooooo.....<3

Noooooo don't make my Gambling habit anymore public than it already is haha

That's not what i want to be known as....i prefer hmmm that UK Kid, with lots of time on his hands

Yeah sounds better i think

Haha i am astounded by that logic...how will watching a movie, make you see how much you love pounds

Are you just going to like sit there and stare at them

Possibly make them dinner, or put them to bed or something

YOU WIERD, WIERD GIRL.....And you say i'm the one with problems haha

No No Noooooo.....<3

Bwahahaha. "Lots of time" sure. ;D

I DON'T KNOW. My logic makes sense to ONLY ME!

I am not weird...sort of. xP

But anyway I think we're quite off topic...erm yes I love the ideas of these ParaDollars I just hope spamming doesn't become a problem, but that seems to have been taken care of. :]

oh sorry, well as you might know i havent made an official post about the ParaDollars

Basically i put it to test if it actually worked before i even try to add the shop to the forum

so yeah sorry about that, you were my lab rats =)

but its good because it worked, i will try to add the shop add on asap, but iam sure its going to be mroe than 1 week.

this sounds interesting. though, those who post 10 billiions times a day in the Random thread (coughmartingcough =]) kinda have an unfair advantage ....

Ah come on

That's not my fault it's like urrrrm, yeah i don't know haha

I LIKE THAT THREAD...Now leave me be haha

It's not as much as it used to be in all honesty, because i don't have Alyssa to talk/spam with me haha

Unfair Advantage, i prefer to call it earning ParaDollars the easy way kinda haha

Anyway you can't say i'm just doing it for them because yeah i always post in there :]

By the way i just donated you 6 ParaDollars so now you can errrm say that i'm really kind and all that, instead of calling me a spammer....i do and try to make my posts long boring and meaningful :]