NME Photoshoot(NEW PICS)

renan.

I don't know if anyone has posted this here

but I looked for a thread like this and I didn't find it

so I found this at http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/ posted by http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/52126234/8089322

this new paramore photoshoot

hayley looks great

loveeed her hair

zac looking good, all stud with his hair and red sunglasses, josh with his hair almost downt to his shoulder, jeremy with his hair a little cut, and hunter looks like had his hair a little shorter

http://www.vistalux.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?sm=Basic&cid=-1&All=paramore

they all look great *_________*

if there's already a thread with these pics, feel free to close it

• Like 1

all pics taken for that photshoot are here::

http://www.vistalux.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?sm=Basic&cid=-1&All=paramore

they're amazing. can't wait to see the graphics that spawn from these

o and in the 3rd pic, hayley reminds me a little of Maja from the Sounds. whole band, actually, reminds me of The Sounds

Ooooh yes they're AMAZING

Hayley's hair is looking really light as well, like more blonde in some of the photos

Which i think makes her look more pale

Annnnd however much i try to like Zac's new hair i really can't, it's soooo different, it will take time to grow on me, i liked the long hair better :[

Ooooh yes they're AMAZING

Hayley's hair is looking really light as well, like more blonde in some of the photos

Which i think makes her look more pale

Annnnd however much i try to like Zac's new hair i really can't, it's soooo different, it will take time to grow on me, i liked the long hair better :[

I like Zac's hair. It makes him look older, and super cool. And it's different than the hair you usually see in their genre of music, which I like.

and Hayley's hair, i think it looks like she's getting it closer to natural, because I believe a shade of blonde is her normal hair color

I like Zac's hair. It makes him look older, and super cool. And it's different than the hair you usually see in their genre of music, which I like.

and Hayley's hair, i think it looks like she's getting it closer to natural, because I believe a shade of blonde is her normal hair color

Yeah....like i said it will take time haha

It just seemed so odd when i first saw it because it definately makes him stand out more

Seeing as they all have longer hair, well Hunter's isn't to long but still

GIVE ME A WEEK....and i will have gotten over it

WHY ZAC WHY haha :]

yeah

hayleynp4.jpg

I believe this is her natural hair color, I don't think she dyed her hair that time lol

I really liked zac's hair, I don't know before their heairs were all about the same kind, now they're kinda different

yeah

hayleynp4.jpg

I believe this is her natural hair color, I don't think she dyed her hair that time lol

I really liked zac's hair, I don't know before their heairs were all about the same kind, now they're kinda different

yea, but that was when she was little. it may have gotten darker (or lighter)when she grew up, we don't really know seeing as we haven't seen pics

yea, me neither. it's *too* dark. i'm thinking it's a softish, lightish brown.

we should totally ask her in the next PF interview, instead of comtinuing to contemplate it. =]

ooO, thanks! they look so diff. well, hayley does. and josh kinda looks like a girl. i'm sorry to say that, but he does. his hair is a tad too long. and zac's hair is shorter!

you can't save these pics. errr. someone willing to post 'em, please?

you can. click on the picture, and in the top right corner, it'll say DOWNLOAD COMP. click that then click save

Oh my goodness, I almost cried when I saw these pics.

And Hayley just wow...she's gorgeous. She has wonderful fashion sense. I FREAKING LOVE THE COPPER TIGHTS.

And the boys...goodness. Haha. They look amazing. Josh's hair is so long. Zac looks so grown up and handsome. :] Jeremy's got quite the stubble going on there. (And it works for him so well.) Hunter as handsome as ever. My God, they're all such beautiful people. I miss them.

Oh my goodness, I almost cried when I saw these pics.

And Hayley just wow...she's gorgeous. She has wonderful fashion sense. I FREAKING LOVE THE COPPER TIGHTS.

And the boys...goodness. Haha. They look amazing. Josh's hair is so long. Zac looks so grown up and handsome. :] Jeremy's got quite the stubble going on there. (And it works for him so well.) Hunter as handsome as ever. My God, they're all such beautiful people. I miss them.

after agreeing with you on all of this, i now officially feel stalkerish