NME Photoshoot(NEW PICS)

renan.

I'd call Hayley's hair color in these pictures more strawberry blonde - it looks great though.

It's a phenomenal photo shoot - it'll be interesting to see how much they look like this onstage in Cleveland on the 26th...hard to read too much into photoshoot appearances, since they're all specially made up for the shoot...

These pictures really do make them look like the rock stars they're about to become...

those pictures are so amazing.

i can't believe how much they've grown up.

they all look so much different now.

but i love it.

<3.

i think hayley's hair looks great though.

zac's makes him look older.

josh's wow that's long. haha. but still nice.

jeremy's does look a little bit cut.

hunter's looks the same. haha.

I'd call Hayley's hair color in these pictures more strawberry blonde - it looks great though.

It's a phenomenal photo shoot - it'll be interesting to see how much they look like this onstage in Cleveland on the 26th...hard to read too much into photoshoot appearances, since they're all specially made up for the shoot...

These pictures really do make them look like the rock stars they're about to become...

Oh yeah, I am so interested to see what's gonna happen on the 26th...I'm so upset I can't be there but if pictures are allowed (I am hoping so) I can't wait to see how they're gonna present themselves. And if they will play any new songs. :]

Sooo true. I can't even believe it. They're gonna be huge.

Guest JadeIsRad

wow. Hayleys hair is different...a bit too blonde for my liking but still cool =]

Joshs hair is great

Zacs isnt :( but i'll get over it XD

Jeremy is looking good

Hunter too =]

Hayleys clothes are a bit differnt though...so random!

wowowowow hayleys tights are just wow.. not in a bad way though. and i really do miss the red hair, even though shes somewhat going back to natural.. i miss red. :( in one of the pictures her face looks like ashlee simpson.. i dont know why but it just does to me. zacs hair isnt really to my liking. but he does look super older now. i think josh could go in for a little trim.. lol but its still very cute. jeremy and that scarf is hot haha

I have to agree with ap.net, those tights are pretty hideous.

my friend calls zac the fat one too, it makes me want to punch her in the face =[

aww that's so sad. but he wants to go on "celebrity lose weight"

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. o geez.

he has lost weight though. and he's only 16, which means he may grow taller. cuz guys grow between the ages of 14-20ish.