**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

This is basically the ugliest thing on earth' date=' but since Paramore is in it, makes it better. That's kind of dissing Paramore though. =(

parmore3lw6kp.th.jpg

that's actually pretty snazy! I like.

and do you mean mine is dissing Paramore?

cause the article I took it from was partially about how they lost Jeremy and they wrote that song about them, so thats the reason for the lyrics and the outline of Jeremy

This is basically the ugliest thing on earth' date=' but since Paramore is in it, makes it better. That's kind of dissing Paramore though. =(

parmore3lw6kp.th.jpg

cause the article I took it from was partially about how they lost Jeremy and they wrote that song about them, so thats the reason for the lyrics and the outline of Jeremy

Nah, i was talking about mine dissing Paramore.

i made these 2 of josh that use the same pictures' date=' but they're kind of different

and then 2 of hayle

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/anfglorya/blends/Untitled-8.jpg[/img]

untitled-7.jpg

ALL of your blends are AH-mazing

Im gonna use one of those..I think the second one...as my signature...because its AH-mazing...and i love those pictures of her..

thank you =)

that makes me really happy because i like making them

take one if you wish!

parmore3lw6kp.th.jpg

how does it diss paramore?

parmore3lw6kp.th.jpg

how does it diss paramore?

Because it's ugly?

devotion-sorry i don't know your name-but your icons are soooo good!

haha thanks!

my name is vania =)

yeah i've liked all the ones you've made like the one that says 'i hope for change and it gets better everyday'

devotion-sorry i don't know your name-but your icons are soooo good!

haha thanks!

my name is vania =)

yeah i've liked all the ones you've made like the one that says 'i hope for change and it gets better everyday'

thanks =)

i like how its liek the before and after pictures of hayley.

heh

hayleyicon42ud.png

hayleyicon59qz.png

joshicon33hf.png

i made 3 more jsut now =)