New LJ 2.19.07

whatsername104

this post has really made me so proud to be known as a paramore fan.

and a lot of other people who dont know about them and there music would never understand how much i enjoy THEM and THERE MUSIC. im finding it hard to come up with the right words to express how i feel right now but i guess what im saying is that i am so lucky to have come across this band and become such a fan of just more than there music.

• Like 1

did u see this??:

they answered to one of the replys::

dude...

i will personally send you a copy of this record if you don't have money to buy it

because that's pretty much all it is about.

letting go is a process.

not sure if this has anything to do with you or not but someone that i love told me just last night

forgiving is not always forgetting. it's a process.

sorry for getting cheesy on you.

i really liked what she said and how she expresed it.

Hayley has an amazing gift...and it goes far beyond her voice and her singing and her music, imo.

damn thats awesome that they're replying often. They really do care about their fans. I think this is the first time they've truly like connected with their fans.

Scars are a beautiful thing.

But yeah. looking at the size of this post and the one on their LJ. I think Paramorefans needs more fans thats for sure.

Ren

did u see this??:

dude...

i will personally send you a copy of this record if you don't have money to buy it

letting go is a process.

not sure if this has anything to do with you or not but someone that i love told me just last night

what was she replying to?

damn thats awesome that they're replying often. They really do care about their fans. I think this is the first time they've truly like connected with their fans.

Scars are a beautiful thing.

But yeah. looking at the size of this post and the one on their LJ. I think Paramorefans needs more fans thats for sure.

Ren

Nah...I don't think it's the first time they've connected with their fans...that's happened so many times, in so many different ways, with so many people. They've connected with every single one of us or we wouldn't be here, I'd guess...

This is just the first time that the depth of that connection has been made clear on such a large level outside of shows and their music. And the first time the power of it has really shown up in such a public and amazing way.

Nah...I don't think it's the first time they've connected with their fans...that's happened so many times, in so many different ways, with so many people. They've connected with every single one of us or we wouldn't be here, I'd guess...

This is just the first time that the depth of that connection has been made clear on such a large level outside of shows and their music. And the first time the power of it has really shown up in such a public and amazing way.

Exactly.

Like for me, I connected at my first (and unfortunately only at this moment) Paramore concert. Like, I loved them a lot before I went to the concert, but after meeting with them and talking on a one on one level, I see how down to Earth and amazing these kids are. And since I came home from that concert I haven't stopped. I haven't stopped growing as a fan, and growing as a completely different person because of what they have done for me.

And the fact that they made that livejournal post has really blown something wide open for me. It's a new path I haven't taken - one of truth, honesty, and realization. And what makes me not scared anymore is the fact that I'm not alone. There are others out there just like me, and I know from Hayley's words:

"We fight together."

did u see this??:

dude...

letting go is a process.

that was her reply to me. she's amazing, i kept reading it over and over again and i was like "hayley is an amazing person"

Exactly.

Like for me, I connected at my first (and unfortunately only at this moment) Paramore concert. Like, I loved them a lot before I went to the concert, but after meeting with them and talking on a one on one level, I see how down to Earth and amazing these kids are. And since I came home from that concert I haven't stopped. I haven't stopped growing as a fan, and growing as a completely different person because of what they have done for me.

And the fact that they made that livejournal post has really blown something wide open for me. It's a new path I haven't taken - one of truth, honesty, and realization. And what makes me not scared anymore is the fact that I'm not alone. There are others out there just like me, and I know from Hayley's words:

"We fight together."

i completely agree 100%.