I didn't want to start a new thread, but is there any way to find my first ever post?

I'm just pretty curious as to what it was. :rotfl:

that'd be good :D

i guess i remember my first post though :/

^haha, well idk, i have a short memory but somehow i'm good at remembering dates and stuff. xD

Wicked. :D

How's you and Betty remember back that far? xD

lol i have no clue..but i remember i wasn't good at english, and i was like 'omg what if i write something wrong? :?' :rotfl:

uhm what are the green little boxes over there <----?

i had one, now i have like four? but people with more posts then me have less green boxes. so confused haha

uhm what are the green little boxes over there <----?

i had one, now i have like four? but people with more posts then me have less green boxes. so confused haha

Those are reputation points. When you post something that someone else finds particularly amazing, they may choose to rep you. If you go into your User CP (top tab, to the left) you can see who repped you and why. If you have more than people with more posts than you, it just shows you've made more of an impact on the boards than them haha.

You're welcome. :)

Oh and if you want to rep someone.. You see the green light underneath your rep? That means you are online.. If you see, next to it is some scales, click that on another person's post to rep them. You must give a reason, although most of the time I just put smiley faces haha.

• Like 1

Maybe this is a idea for the forum? A button so you can mark all messages 'read' in once instead of clicking on every single thread?

hehe yes i just checked. Im soooo blond.

im on this forum almost a year and i just saw it. lolol

Is it possible to change my username? Cause I joined here like a year ago and haven't posted much, but now on other forums and stuff I go by a different username. And I'd like to change mine to that one, if it's possible.

You can ask on of the mods to do it for you. I'm not sure if you need to be active for a while before they do it though, but you can always ask :)

a friend of mine registered here, but she didn't get a confirmation e-mail (can't remember if you actually get that) but she can't access the boards, but she can pm me. So that works.

any one know why that is?

^ Message a Mod. I'm sure they can change it for you. that's what i did :)

Umm...how to change your username?

Send me a PM and let me know what you want your new username to be. I'll change it.

Rather than start a new thread...

...I was wondering how to view signatures after I fixed the forum to hide them.

It's been awhile and I can't find the post that originally told me how to hide them.

Took me a minute to find... go to My Settings and under 'Ignore' Preferences, there's a check box to ignore all signatures on the forum. You should just be able to deselect that.

What do I do if I want to put a picture I have saved to my computer for my sig? When I click the thing that says ULR or URL (can't remember which) that's the only option. How do I use my own pictures I have?