ParaWiki

I've been gone all day and when i came back i went to Parawiki and bam tons of new stuff great job to everyone. i love the pics, exspecially the one of josh because you know...i took it! haha, it really looks great and is coming along nicely. but i have a question you know how on PF.com there is like random facts about each member, well i know you already put some on there but can i like put some of that stuff on there? and about Hayley should we mention mention TWLOHA?

I've been gone all day and when i came back i went to Parawiki and bam tons of new stuff great job to everyone. i love the pics, exspecially the one of josh because you know...i took it! haha, it really looks great and is coming along nicely. but i have a question you know how on PF.com there is like random facts about each member, well i know you already put some on there but can i like put some of that stuff on there? and about Hayley should we mention mention TWLOHA?

yeep sounds good, any random fact/info is good

also if we could include more info in the BIO of each member it would be great.

There are some blank pages like, Rock and roll hall of fame, shane drake, 1st healining tour, ajax =P

okay, like the rock and roll hall of fame could we use the pics like on their myspace of hayleys dress and joshs shirt? and about ajax like i dont know much about him and shane drake who is he? do you know where i can get info about them? and i willl try about the headlinging tour. i dont know much about those subjects but i will do research right now! =]

ahh now i cant figure out how to get the pics in there....geeze i click on the thing were it says embed image..ive already uploaded them to photobucket so if anyone else wants to try and put them in here they are....

hayleyrarhof.jpg

joshndjermrarhof.jpg

hayleyjosh.jpg

joshfarroshirtwriting.jpg

hayleydres.jpg

haykeydresswriting.jpg

joshndhayleyrnrhof.jpg

or if not im sure it would be easier if someone wanted to try and explain

ahh now i cant figure out how to get the pics in there....geeze i click on the thing were it says embed image..ive already uploaded them to photobucket so if anyone else wants to try and put them in here they are....

to uplaod and use pics is quite easy

on the left side find this(it will allow you to upload pics directly to the wiki)

to use pics just use this

[[image:Para2.jpg]

where Para2.jpg is the name of the file i uploaded

Also you can use something like this

[[image:Para2.jpg|right|thumb|250px|]]

This will make the picture align on the right side, and it will be made a thumbnail of 250 pixels

645eb79a75c415.jpg