New Ballerina T Shirt

iheart

Most agreed. The only shirt that's ever been "them" was the gansta one haha because hell, they are gangsta...and didn't they design it?

So true, they are now suggesting that Paramore are tortured Ballerinas. YEAH FREAKIN RIGHT!!! Plus they aren't pirates, they aren't distorted. They aren't umbrellas, I mean... they shirts are okay, for another band. Seriously, someone make some Paramore shirts and sell them PLEASE?!!?!

i think its sorta cool in a different way.

hah.i wish we could like make shirts but them get some profit off of it.

because i can make shirts.but..i wouldnt because they wouldnt get any profit

what so ever..not that they get much from fbr but it is their label after all so they get some.haha.

I wouldn't mind if they did a plain white one...

With RIOT! across the front in big letters, and Paramore on the back

Haha i dunno, i would like it :]

ugh that would be the shizzzzz

i bet anyone w/ t-shirt making skills could probably do that.

simple, yet friggen awesome.

I know you'all hate some of these designs they have. welll, i was looking around the FBR site, and this is what I found:

FAQ Section:

I'm a graphic designer... how do I get to design some shirts for FBR bands?

First create some samples for us to review and send us links to them to us at designs@fueledbyramen.net. If you've done work for other artists, let us know that, too. If we check out your stuff and we like it, we'll definitely be in touch.

I know you'all hate some of these designs they have. welll, i was looking around the FBR site, and this is what I found:

FAQ Section:

I'm a graphic designer... how do I get to design some shirts for FBR bands?

First create some samples for us to review and send us links to them to us at designs@fueledbyramen.net. If you've done work for other artists, let us know that, too. If we check out your stuff and we like it, we'll definitely be in touch.

thats friggin cool

does someone have the skills to make a rad shirt?

Awhhh man :( I wish I knew how to use my vector program, lol...

And actually, I'm helping my friend start a clothing line... I've designed some shirts for him and they're really neat, but they're SO basic... I don't think anything I could produce would be anything anyone would want to use to promote their band, lol... :(

As far as the ballerina shirt goes... I don't care for it... Ballerinas?... Ehhh.

Awhhh man :( I wish I knew how to use my vector program, lol...

And actually, I'm helping my friend start a clothing line... I've designed some shirts for him and they're really neat, but they're SO basic... I don't think anything I could produce would be anything anyone would want to use to promote their band, lol... :(

As far as the ballerina shirt goes... I don't care for it... Ballerinas?... Ehhh.

yea but when you think of the title of the new record its simple, one word, only 2 syllables, short and sweet, and basic.

a basic shirt could be awesome, done the right way.

• 5 months later...