add on..

shadow16

......Delicious. They were on top of a gigantic strawberry spongecake. Chris Fafalios told Hayley they needed to go home, but Hayley wanted to bring back the gigantic strawberry to eat with Jeremy and Zac. Chris Fafalios told her she could, but how would she carry it?? They started to think of a plan...

...Maralyn Manson wasn't home, he was eating chips at an unknown cafe so that no-one could find him and ask for an autograph.

Hayley gasped as she shrunk back to normal size and cried, "Wasn't Me!!," and tried to run but tripped over Chris' foot and squished the strawberry spongecake.

Her eyes widened longingly.

"N--NOOOOOOO!! My precious strawberry! Hey, you Chris, take us back to that place with all those yummy cakes! We need to get more, I phoned Zac on my moblie while we were on the cake and promised that he could have some strawberry. Come on, we can't not give poor Zac the strawberry!"

Chris looked at Hayley for a moment, as if she had gone mental.

"Zac needs the strawberry, hurry up and take us to the cake place NOW!" Hayley threatened, but in an innocent sort of way.

"If you say so, but what'll we do about Marlyn's house, Hayley?" Chris frowned at the pile of Marlyn Mayson's house rubble on the floor.

..Maralyn Manson cried and ran away to Antartica (where is this story going?? XP), and Hayley roared "YESSSSSSSS! AND WE'VE GOT EVERYBODY SINGING----"

And an unknown crowd appeared and screamed woah four times. SUddenly, the crowd turned evil and started swarming around Hayley.

"No, hey you're supposed to be my fans, dudes!"