would you......??????

WayneFarro

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is an interesting question, i think i agree with Em

for me i mean, it would be sad and different and stuff but if the guys continued as paramore/or another band i would definatly support them and her infact in anything they did

cos paramore isnt just hayley ;]

Hayley wore the "Paramore is a band" shirt for a reason. To show that Paramore wasn't JUST Hayley. I would still love Paramore without Hayley, but it would certainly leave an empty hole in my heart that no one that replaced her could ever fill. She can't be replaced, not to me she can't. I would be devestated beyond belief. But like Em said, I would support the boys if they continued on, I love them too. :]

Not that I think Hayley would ever leave, though. I just can't see it happening. But I guess you never know.

Of course.

And I'd also follow Hayley's career in whatever she chose to do next.

But I think there's virtually no chance of this happening...I don't even like to think about it really. Why speculate on things we wouldn't ever want to see happen anyway?

that really depends. if they went about it like ac/dc and got someone who was just as good, if not better, than of course i would still like em.

I think they'd be hard pressed to find someone as good or better than Hayley. She's a pretty special talent.

I would still love Paramore if Hayley left. They'd still have Jeremy, Josh, and Zac. It isn't like the whole band would change. Now if everyone left Paramore and 4 (or 5) completely new critters made up Paramore, then that would be different.

So I would still love Paramore if Hayley left. But I do not think that is going to happen, so nooo worries :D

I think they'd be hard pressed to find someone as good or better than Hayley. She's a pretty special talent.

yes i know. im just saying. bonn scott was a very special talent and look at the dude they found ya know. alot of times, it dont work out (Van Halen, etc.)

sometimes the singer really does make the band. im sure they could mix it up and ya know add some uniqueness if she ever left, but lets just pray she never does and they all stay on the right track eh? lol. they wouldnt be as good, thats for damn sure.

Guest JadeIsRad

Indeed it would be weird if Hayley left but I'd still love them =] I mean come on, Paramore is a band of 5(well 4 now =[) people not just Hayley :] I can't see her leaving just yet anyways xD

Hayley wore the "Paramore is a band" shirt for a reason. To show that Paramore wasn't JUST Hayley. I would still love Paramore without Hayley, but it would certainly leave an empty hole in my heart that no one that replaced her could ever fill. She can't be replaced, not to me she can't. I would be devestated beyond belief. But like Em said, I would support the boys if they continued on, I love them too. :]

Not that I think Hayley would ever leave, though. I just can't see it happening. But I guess you never know.

Agreed.

And, Hayley certainly can't be replaced.

sometimes the singer really does make the band. im sure they could mix it up and ya know add some uniqueness if she ever left

I agree. Paramore is a band and i would still like them if hayley ends up leaving, but it wouldnt be the same, vocals and lyrics is one of the things that make a band different, you can always get a good guitar player etc, but the vocals and lyrics are the heart of a band.

wow talk about hard question.

there is no doubt about the fact that

every person in paramore including hunter has my

unconditional love and support.

but it wouldnt be the same.

almost like a whole new band.

there is noone in the world that could ever replace or attempt to replace hayley.

she is one of a kind.

but whoever remained in the band would have my full support.

and i would have to see how the music sounded :]

but the answer is yes.

I don't think the band would be the same if anyone left and was replaced....well, besides Hunter. I loved Hunter while he was in the band, and still do, but he never seemed like a solid member such as the others. If anyone of the others left and were replaced, it just wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be Paramore anymore.

I don't think the band would be the same if anyone left and was replaced....well, besides Hunter. I loved Hunter while he was in the band, and still do, but he never seemed like a solid member such as the others. If anyone of the others left and were replaced, it just wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be Paramore anymore.

eesh. i dont know about that one. if any other member left i think it would be somewhat replaceable. definitely never the same, but i think hayley is definitely the most pivotal, as are most lead singers. thats just the way things go you know. sometimes drummers are irreplaceable, or guitarists. mostly the easiest to replace is a bass player. hell i dont even know how to place bass and i can play it ok with an amp lol. point is, only in very special circumstances is a band member irreplaceable. (i.e. Neil Pert - Drummer for Rush, Kirk Hammett - Lead Guitarist for Metallica, etc.)

For the most part though, band members can be replaced. Even Cliff Burton who was the bass player for Metallica (Probably the most talented bass player ever. Don't believe me, search him) was killed in a bus accident in 1986. A year later Metallica put out And Justice For All which is like one of their best albums ever. With a new bass player. Point is, even a good musician can be replaced, but the singer usually always cannot just because they are the basis of the bands sound. You cant have Hayley singing in a Death Metal band. Just doesnt work.

Oooooh, I don't know if I would... Because honestly, it's nearly impossible to replase vocals.

Bands can replace guitarists and drummers, and things will still sound the same for the most part, but vocals... I don't ever remember liking a band after a vocalist change.

Not to say anything less about the boys, it's just that vocals are what people know and recognize a band for.

Not to mention that I'd cry if Hayley were to leave, lol.

Dang, i've never thought of that question.. I was always thinking weather zac or josh or jeremy left.. but never hayley. AH, knock on wood. But i would probably still listen to them. But if they do continue as a band if Hayley did leave, they really need someone GOOD to replace her. Even though it really wouldn't be the same.. AHH. I HOPE SHE DOESN'T LEAVE! :( I'd probably cry for months.