goodbye book?

yeah i can do it. i have spring break in a couple of weeks so that would be a good time for me to do it. if people could send their contributions to stephanie_shih@sbcglobal.net then that would be great. it would be best to get this to him as soon as possible because i think it would be pointless to get it to him in like 2 months. so i'll see how many i've received by April 1st and we'll go from there.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i can do it. i have spring break in a couple of weeks so that would be a good time for me to do it. if people could send their contributions to stephanie_shih@sbcglobal.net then that would be great. it would be best to get this to him as soon as possible because i think it would be pointless to get it to him in like 2 months. so i'll see how many i've received by April 1st and we'll go from there.

Oh man, I have to dig like mad to find free time, lol.... Spring break JUST got over, so had I known. Dern.

Do things need to be any particular size/format/etc?....

Oh man, I have to dig like mad to find free time, lol.... Spring break JUST got over, so had I known. Dern.

Do things need to be any particular size/format/etc?....

um not really. it will be printed onto an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. thats about it.

ok ive been gone for like a day and a half, so im sorta just getting into reading this.

do we have a set plan? or like what? im glad kathleen spoke up first, i figured it would be either me or her who came up with this shit haha. good call. anyways, im thinking we could something like his bday book? maybe?? and then either give it to the band to give to him at one of there shows, or possibly send it to him directly. again i apologize if this has already been mentioned, i only read kathleens post and then skipped ahead to post my reply.

fill me in people, but i will definitely take part in this. ill also get in touch with ren in case he hasnt been on the boards to see this cuz im sure he will want to do something nice for him as well. = )

let me know whats up and if nothing then lets get this going. no rush, right?