Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Indeed he did. The dressy shirts and blazers everyday take away from his personality that I miss. This show has become way too much about looks and to be honest, I think that Olivia Munn probably is only funny because she is reading off of the teleprompter. They just chose her because she was an actress and was pretty. Same reason they picked Zack. Because they think we actually care about their past careers. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm hating Olivia, I'd rather have her replace Sarah than someone else...thank god it wasn't Kristen Holt. GAH! I hate her.

Guest haunted_dreams55

No, it doesn't. I agree with you, it does seem to be all about looks and stuff. Olivia does have her moments when its not scripted but most of the time you can tell that it is. =/ Yeah I really don't care for Kristen Holt but she was kind of funny when she hosted with Kevin the last time.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha yeah, after I learned she was from American Idol I reallt didn't like her. Oh did you watch Free Stuff yesterday? I really wanted that cammcorder they were showing but my mom was on the computer. :(

Guest haunted_dreams55

They show different electronics stuff and then people at home go to g4tv.com/freestuff. They fill out a form then wait for the code for the thing they want and type it in. Then they choose someone and that person gets it for free. Like the big thing was a Wii. You kind of have to go on at least an hour early because so many people go on. Its comes on every Friday.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah me too. The first time it was on, I tried going on the web page but it wouldn't let me on. I think to many people were on. The first episode they gave away a PS3 but I really didn't care to get that.

Ewwww. X-Box 360 owns anyway. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Red Vs. Blue.

Sarge: X-Box 360. Where the hell was I when X-Box 2 through 359 came out? I've been in this war for too long!

But yeah, that show just goes to show you how much people like free stuff because it doesn't really exist anywhere else.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha thats funny, I always wanted to watch those and I always forget to check them out. Yeah, the only way people would want a PS3 if it was for free.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Oh I do too but I really don't know the guys that are guest co-hosing with Olivia, so sometimes it can be boring but I'll still enjoy it and watch it. I wasn't able though to watch all of yesterdays episode.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha. I kind of do the same, I record them then watch them later. I can't wait till they go to E3. I want to know how its going to be now that its not open to the public. I wanted to go last year but I wasn't able too.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Oh really, I thought it wasn't anymore. Wow thats kind of alot, but I would still go. Oh me too. I'm such a neard about video games. I really need to save money for a 360, since there are going to be no more regular X-Box games.

Oh really, I thought it wasn't anymore. Wow thats kind of alot, but I would still go. Oh me too. I'm such a neard about video games. I really need to save money for a 360, since there are going to be no more regular X-Box games.

Ah the 360. One of the best investments I have ever made. Then if you get Gears of War, you shall play with me and Johnathan Farro. No joke.